Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Weird...

“Belle, wake up,” Jane’s way to peppy voice sang from above me.

“Go the fudge away,” I grumbled back, turning away from her.

“Now, now we mustn’t use bad words,” Jane said in a tsk voice. “Now, up,” she commanded one last time, and this time she ripped my covers off.

“Ahhh, I’m going to kill you Jane!” I screamed as the cold air met my bare skin.

“I’d love to see you try,” Jane teased, wading toward the door. “But anyway, Aro would like to speak with you so you should change.” She bounced her way out after saying this.

I grumbled some really mean words directed to Jane as I slowly slipped my feet out of my warm and comfortable bed to my cold, hard floor. Trying to rub the sleep from my eyes, I headed to my bathroom that was connected to my room to take a warm shower. I slipped my shorts and over sized shirt off and replaced them with steaming hot water.

I stayed in the shower for a good fifteen minutes before I knew I had to get out no matter how much I didn’t want to. Turning off the shower sorrowfully, I rung my hair out and stepped out, grabbing my towel and wrapping it all the way around me. I opened the bathroom door and started to make my way to my closet before I was stopped by a pair of arms around my waist.

“Good morning beautiful,” Alec’s velvet voice whispered in my ear.

“Alec, what are you doing in here?” I nearly screamed, trying to loosen his arms from around me, but failing.

“I came to see you,” he said in a duh voice. “Now, where’s my good morning kiss?” his lips kissed my ear.

“Oh, I think Heidi has it,” I joked; now using my power to remove his arms.

“You’re no fun,” Alec whined stepping toward the door. “Well, I guess I’ll leave you and go get that kiss from Heidi,” he opened up the door, gave me a quick once over, winked and then he was gone.

“And they say vampires aren’t perverts,” I rolled my eyes, locked my door even though it wouldn’t really do anything against vampires and started to look through my closet. I decided on my usual outfit choice; Skinny jeans, a band tee and cock footed. After I was changed, I brushed through my orange hair—yes, I dyed it—and pulled it back in a messy ponytail.

There was a knock on the door and Mandy’s voice came from the other side. “Belle, are you almost done?” she asked and I could hear the impatience in her voice. “Aro is waiting for you in the throne room.”

“Yeah, I’m going,” I called to her, setting down my orange hairbrush. I slipped on some fuzzy bunny slippers before I opened my door and walked my way down the familiar hall ways and to the big wooden doors of the throne room. When I opened the door the first thing I saw was Aro talking to Alec, Jane looking bored sitting on a wooden bench and Peter looking me over. Why do we have so many pervs here?

“Ah, Belle dear, there you are,” Aro exclaimed, giving me a loving smile.

“Good morning Aro,” I returned the smile and took a seat next to Jane. “Now what is it you wish to talk to me about?” I looked down at my nails while asking this.

“I have a job I would like done,” he said getting down to the point. “We have been hearing of very many deaths in Alaska and I am sending you, Jane, Alec and Peter down to talk with them.”

“Yes sir. When do we leave?” I never once looked up while talking, not really needing to considering my second power. What, a second power? Yeah that’s right, I have another power and this one is better than my first one. Ok, get ready for it. I can know everything that’s going on around me without even looking! It’s so cool, kind of like reading minds.

“You will leave this afternoon,” he continued, “Heidi has bought you some clothes that will be warm,” he added sending a smile my way, knowing I would see it.

“Thank you sir,” I looked up this time and gave him a big smile in return. “Then I should go pack,” I started to get up, but Jane stopped me.

“No need Belle, Heidi and I already did it,” she gave me a smile—man, there are so many smiles going around today—and lead me toured the doors opposite to the ones I had just come through. “What you need is to go to the kitchen and get some ice-cream,” she shooed me before turning back to Aro.

“Yes ma’am,” making my way to the kitchen, I thought about the thought that always gave to my mind when I was going to eat ice-cream for breakfast; they say I snuck it and got in trouble with my father. I laughed at the memory and also what happened after when I was silly enough to think that my father didn’t love me anymore. I missed my dear Daddy.

“Belle!” Mandy called from the kitchen door, “Here is your ice-cream and a spoon, now go to your room,” she commanded, handing me my carton filled with vanilla bean ice-cream and my lucky orange spoon—orange is my favorite color if you haven’t noticed.

“Why?” I asked curiously, peering into the kitchen.

“No reason, just thought you’d like to be comfy while eating,” was all she said before shutting the door. Ok, something really weird was going on around here, I thought as I brought a spoonful of ice-creamy goodness to my lips. Well, I guess I’ll find out sooner or later, I shrugged and made my way to my room, finishing half the carton on my way. Oops.
♠ ♠ ♠
My sequel is up! Thanks to everyone who's been reading my Rensmee's twin sister story and I hope that you all love this new one. This chapter is kinda boring but i swear it will get better and all that. Enjoy, comment and subscribe :)