Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Epilogue

One Year later

“Belle!” My Mothers cold, hard arms rapped themselves around me. “I’ve missed you so much.”

“Mom, it’s been two months,” I rolled my eyes. She was always like this now, every time me and Alec would visit. “Mom let me go, I can’t breath,” sort of a lie and sort of true.

“Oh sorry, come in,” she moved so Alec and I could walk through. When we made it inside, I was engulfed in another round of hugs from Dad, Nessie, Jake and Seth. When it all finally settled down, Nessie was sitting on Jakes lap on the couch, Seth next to them, Mom and Dad on the love seat, and Alec and I sitting on the sofa across from Mom and Dad.

“So, what’s new?” I asked, looking around our little family.

“Jake and I are engaged,” Nessie looked like she had wanted to throw that out there for a while.

“Oh that’s great,” I squealed for my older sister. “How long until the wedding?”

“We were thinking Christmas,” she smiled at Jake.

“A Christmas wedding would be amazing,” I looked up at Alec, who was trying to hide a smile. “Well, we have some news two,” I said slowly.

“What?” Mom asked, looking at Dad.

“Alec and I are getting married too,” I didn’t look at Dad, he was probably freaking out about having both his daughters engaged at the same time. “And we have the date set for Christmas,” I added, giving Nessie a cheesy smile.

“We could have a double wedding,” Oh great.

“This is great,” Alice suddenly popped into the room, Jasper at her side. “We have to get started right away,” she smiled at Nessie and then me.

“Well Alice,” I said slowly, “I was thinking a small wedding, only family and close friends,” the look on her face was so funny, a little frown.

“Take away my fun why don’t you?” she sat down in an arm chair that next to Nessie. They started to talk about wedding things, Mom jumping in too, while I found the courage to look at Dad. Dad was looking at me and when our eyes met, he gave me one of his Dad like smiles that said he was ok with it.

“What do we got so far?” with the knowledge that Dad thought this was ok, I wanted to help start planning out my wedding. Alice, Mom and Nessie gave me bright smiles, before telling me everything they had planned. One word for it all: big.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nooooo, my story’s over! Well, I just want to thank all my readers; I could not have gone on without you guys! I love you all!!!