Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Surprise!

The three days we spent in Alaska were some of the worst day of my entire life and I say this with all honesty. Let’s start from the beginning, shall we? On the whole plane ride, Alec and Peter would not shut up about who was hotter, Jessica Simpson or Ashlee Simpson, though we all know that one was a no-brainer. And even worse was when they started to get into a fight if Heidi or I was hotter, I don’t know how that one ended because I dozed off before it was final.

When we got to Alaska Jane and I quickly changed into warm clothes, Jane’s for show and mine because I would become a Popsicle without them. We spent the rest of our first day settling in and walking around the little town we were staying in, trying to look like tourists. The next day we went out to find the coven that had been causing the trouble and we did come across them while they were doing, uh, something…awkward.

After they had gotten dressed—oh crap, I just gave it away—and looked descent, we talked to them about the vampire laws and how they need to keep it down a bit and move some, covering up their tracks as they go. The two vampires said that they didn’t know about this stuff or the Volturi and that they would follow the laws, probably just to get rid of us to get back to there, uh, stuff…awkward.

The next day Jane took me out shopping and bought me some really nice stuff, like this one necklace that had that thing on it that you, well I, pull off when I open up a soda can on a plain chain. Jane looked at me funnily when I nearly begged her for it but she bought it, no questions asked. After we had a quick lunch after shopping, we headed to where our privet jet was waiting to take us back to Italy. And the ride is now worth writing about.

And now here I am, in my orange walled room, unpacking all my clothes while sipping on a hot chocolate Mandy had brought me.

“Belle, Aro would like to speak with you,” Jane said, opening the door without even knocking.

“Whatever happened to knocking?” I wondered out loud setting down my bug while getting up and following Jane out the door.

“Who knocks anymore?” Jane rolled her eyes at me and started walking ahead. No one obviously, I thought quickening my pace to mach hers. When we got to the throne room, Aro had a dress bag in his hands and my mind started to try and figure out why.

“Belle, dear, come here a moment,” Aro’s didn’t even look up from the bag.

“What is it sir?” I asked curiously, looking the bag up and down at it. “And what is that?”

“This is a dress that I would like you to wear to supper tonight,” Aro handed the bag to Jane. “Help her to get ready Jane dear. Mandy spent much time on this dress. I don’t think we want anything to happen to it,” he sent a sideways smile my way.

“Why do I need to get dresses up?” I was a little suspicious about this whole thing.

“It’s a welcome back dinner,” a gleam was in Aro’s eyes as he said this. “Now, go get ready dear,” he turned around, waving his hand for us to leave.

“Come on,” Jane squeaked, grabbing my arm and dragging me down the hall and to my room. Immediately Jane pushed me onto a chair and started to twist and turn my hair, grab make up and started to dab my face with this and that. All in all it was a horrible experience that I do not wish to relive.

“Now that you look all perfect, it’s time to put on your dress,” Jane hurriedly unzipped the dress bag and I was shocked at the dress I saw. Let me just say that it would be easier to say what the dress did have then what it didn’t.

“I’m not wearing that,” I stated, turning away from the little piece of fabric. “No way in hell.”

“But Belle,” she whined taking it out, “Mandy worked so hard on it for days.”

“More like not worked on it,” I grumbled, taking a seat on my bed.

“You’re going to put it on or I’m going to make you,” I looked up at Jane, fear pouring over me.

“Fine, I’ll wear it,” I grumbled, taking the “dress” if you can call it that, out of her hand and walked to the bathroom to change. “Oh goodness no,” I screamed looking at myself in the mirror.

“What is it?” Jane hurried in, gave me a once over and smiled. “You look great.”

“I look like a slut,” I looked at myself again and nodded. “Yeah, definitely a slut.”
“No you don’t,” Jane rolled her eyes at me. “Now, let’s go,” she hurriedly slipped a pair of heals on my feet and before I could comprehend it all, she jerked my arm and pulled me out the door.

“No Jane,” I tried pulling away but it was as affective as catching the moon. She just ignored my protests and kept walking to the throne room. She let go of me only to throw the wooden doors open then continued to drag a few more feet before Alec and Peter jumped in front of us and yelled “Happy birthday Belle” in my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, it's Belle's birthday! Ok, so the dress you can Imagine however you want to. Ok so comment and subscribe!