Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Hugs, Kisses and I Missed You's

“Shut up Alec,” I ordered, grabbing a random stuffed animal off my bed and throwing it at his head, which he caught with ease. “Stupid vampire reflexes,” I grumbled to myself, tightening the blanket around me.

“Don’t be like that,” Alec set the stuffed tiger that I had thrown at his head next to me, “I was only kidding,” he insisted, looking at me earnestly.

“Sure,” I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him off the bed without even moving.

“I really hate that power,” he gave me a weird look that I think was telling me to get rid of it.

“Well then, I love it.” Getting up from my bed, I walked to my closet. “I’m changing, get out,” I gave Alec a stern look over my shoulder.

“But I don’t want to,” he placed a frown on his face and gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Awww, to bad I don’t care,” I gave him the same puppy dog look, mocking him. “Now, out,” I pointed to the door, tapping my foot in an impatient way.

“Fine,” he got up silently and left the room.

“Now, what to wear,” I dug through all my clothes, some new ones and some old until I decided on sweat pants and a shirt that says ‘I bite’ on it that Jane gave me for my birthday two days ago. After I had slipped them on, I pulled my hair into a ponytail, slipped on my bunny slippers and walked out of my room.

“Finally,” Alec sighed from beside my door, making me jump. “What took you so long?” he asked, following me as I walked toured the thrown room.

“It took me five minutes,” I rolled my eyes at him, though he couldn’t see. “It’s not like I took an hour of anything.”

“True,” he nodded his head from behind me. We didn’t talk again as we made our way to the thrown room, but when we were close I could hear angry voices. I hurried down the hall and quickly opened the small side door to the room. The first thing I was a man with messy bronze hair looking angrily at Aro and a woman with brown hair holding him back from tearing Aro to pieces, while 8 other people looked on from behind them.

“What’s going on?” as soon as I spoke everyone, including all the Volturi guard looked up at me. I felt really embarrassed considering I was in bunny slippers. Alec’s cold arms suddenly rapped around my waist, a growl suddenly coming from the bronze haired guy.

“Belle, what are you doing up?” Aro’s voice was frustrated. I was shocked, Aro never showed any emotion but happiness it seemed like.

“I just wanted ice-cream,” I healed my hands up in defense. I heard Alec chuckle from behind me while one of the women behind the bronze haired guy moved forward.

“Belle,” she whispered. I looked at her shocked. How did she know who I was? I looked her up and down, taking in her small frame, short height, and black spiked hair. I had seen her before, I dreamed about her…

“Alice?” I asked in a shocked voice. “Auntie Alice,” pushing Alec’s arms away from me, I attempted to run to her, but was detained by Felix grabbing me. “Let go of me,” I ordered, squirming like a worm.

“Not a chance, tiny,” he laughed, tightening his hold on me.

“Let her go Aro,” the bronze haired guy said, looking at me with hurt filled eyes. I looked back into his eyes, taking in the golden color of them that I used to wish I had.

“Daddy,” I wiggled again, but it was no use.

“I’m afraid I can’t do that Edward,” Aro’s voice was as calm and smooth as it always was. “Unless,” he started, but Daddy cut him off.

“We will never join you,” he spat in disgust. I sudden thought came to me and I quickly remembered my power. Suddenly Felix was thrown across the room and I ran as fast as I could to the woman behind Daddy.

“Mommy,” I cried, rapping my arms around her.

“Oh Belle,” she squeezed me in a hug and I didn’t even care about the little bit of pain I got from it, I was just happy to be in my Mothers arms again. “I’ve missed you so much,” she held me at arms length, looking at me from up and down. “What did you do to your hair?”

“I’m not a little girl anymore Mom, I can dye my hair without asking,” I gave her a smirk before looking behind her. “Nessie,” I ran into my twin sisters’ arms, not even thinking about all the times I wanted to strangle her when we were little.

I’m just going to skip through the long story of how I met up with all my family, including Jake and all that. When we were finally done with our “I’ve missed you”s, “You’ve gotten so big”s and “Your hiar!”s I was standing next to Dad, his arm around my shoulder, looking up at Aro.

“I’m leaving Aro,” I stated in a cold voice.

“But this is your home Belle,” he insisted, but with false hope. “You’ve been here for over 7 years,” a sad look crossed his face.

“I’ve lived a lie for over 7 year,” I retorted, looking away. “You took my life away.”

“What about Jane, Alec?” he wished to know.

“They lied to me just the same as you did,” I didn’t need to look at either of them to know the looks of hurt on there faces, thanks to my power. “Goodbye Aro,” I turned around and walked out with my family, my real family, leaving everything from the past 7 and a-half years behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I couldn't wait to post it any longer! I mean, ten minutes is just so long to wait. Anyway, i hope you liked this chapter, i nearly cryed when i wrote it. So sad. But just wait for the next one!!!!! Comment and tell me what YOU think is going to happen :)