Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Well, how’s that for strait forward?

After we had spent five days in Australia, we headed to Brazil, then Russia, New Zealand, Greenland, India, and now we are in La Push, Washington. Well, Nessie, me, Seth, Leah and Jake are in La push, Mom and Dad are staying with Grandma and Grandpa Cullen just outside the border line.

During our travels from country to country, Seth and I had been getting close and we were becoming great friends. This really surprised everyone and I’m sure Mom had thoughts of imprinting somewhere along the trip. It was really great thought how much alike he and I were and every chance we had, we picked on Nessie and Jake. We’re just like two pees in a pod is what Mom says.

Now as to where we’re staying. Nessie and Jake begged Mom and Dad to let us stay at Jakes’ house, him making the argument that Billy, Jakes Dad, would be there and that they would do nothing bad. Mom agreed, but Dad was anything but for it, making it all the funnier when we had to leave him at the border.

So Nessie is staying in Jakes room with him, while I stay in Jakes sister’s old room. Seth and Leah had to go home sadly, but I got to see him every day. Now, I must explain to you about one thing; Mom and Dad if the Volturi come. It took a lot of convening, but finally Jake convinced Sam Uley and his pack to let my parent’s cross the border if there was an emerging.

So yeah, that just leaves us to what is going on right now.

“Humph,” I grumbled to myself as I landed on the floor. I quickly got up, stretching my arms and letting out a yawn when I was up. This is how I had woken up every morning for the last three days and I was starting to get sore from it.

I walked to ware my suit cases were sitting on the floor, clothes over flowing from the tops of them. I dug through until I came to some black and red short shorts and a matching tank top. I knew the weather was really cold, but it didn’t bug me as much as it did a human so I was ok with it. After changing, I slipped on some flip flops before leaving my temporary room.

“Morning Billy,” I smiled to the old guy in the weal chair, where was sitting at the table eating a plat filled with eggs.

“Good morning Rosabelle,” he replied, not looking up from the table. The one thing that bugged me about Billy is that we called me by my full name. I had a feeling Jake got to him about that, but it was just a felling that I’m sure was real. “Where do you think your going?” Billy looked at me this time, catching me just as I was about to turn the handle of the front door.

“I’m just gona go take a walk down by the beach,” I stated, turning the door handle.

“I don’t think that’s such a good idea,” Billy was starting to sound like my dad.

I turned around and look Billy strait in the eyes. “I’m going down to the beach for a walk and you are not going to worry about me,” I commanded, using my mind control power.

“Yes,” he nodded, looked back down at the table and started eating again. I really love this power, I thought to myself as I walked out the door, shutting it behind me. The weather was really nice and it was worm for the first time in all the time I had been there.

“It’s perfect,” I commented to myself, walking care free down the dirt road that lead to first beach. When I got there I was happy to see that it was empty, not a surprise considering it was not even 8 in the morning yet. As soon as my feet hit the cold stones, I ran laughing to the water. I may look like I was sixteen, but in my heart and head, I’m really 9 years old.

I was so into playing in the cold ocean that I didn’t notice when three hooded figures started toured me, one shaking with laughter. I finally realized it when I stopped splashing through the water to catch my breath. As soon as my eyes laded on the figures barley 9 feet away from me, I made a mad dash for the dirt road.

“Where are you going hot stuff?” Peters’ voice whispered in my ear, his cold arms having rapped themselves around my waist.

“Let go of me,” I started to scream, but was prevented by a cold hand being placed over my mouth. I looked p to see Jane’s crimson eyes staring at me; she was the one having placed her hand on my mouth.

“Hello Belle,” Jane’s voice was as friendly as it had been when I lived with her in Italy. “It’s been so long since I’ve seen you,” she continued as if I was not being healed against my will or not being able to talk, thanks to her. “How have you been? Good I hope, but it’s a shame I can’t say the same for Alec.”

“Werp?” I asked, turning my head to the side, giving her a confused look. She looked to her right and I followed her gaze, regretting it when my green eyes met his sad crimson ones. I quickly looked away, Jane having taken her hand off of my mouth. “Let me go,” I started to fight against Peter’s grip.

“I think not,” I was startled by hearing Alec’s voice for the first time in over a year. “Aro wants you back and you will go,” he turned and started to walk away, followed by Jane and lastly by Peter and I. Well, how’s that for strait forward?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, i updated in the same day! This is a little treat so don't get used to it. Now, you all better comment or i'm not going to update any time soon.