Rosabelle Cullen's Life in the Volturi

Lets just hope this does not go over like it is in my head.

“Hate is a strong word but I really, really, REALLY DON’T LIKE YOU!” this was directed to the three people that I hate most in the world. Do you wana guess who they are? If you said Peter, Jane and Alec then you would be right, come on down and get your prize!

“I love you too Bellebear,” Peter joked from in front of me. After a few hours of carrying me, Peter had demanded that Alec take a turn, not because he was tired but because I was kicking at him every two seconds. I don’t think I ever want to go to a beach ever again if it’s going to end up like this every time, just thought I’d let you know.

“As soon as I get out of this, I’m going to murder you with my bare hands!” I tried lunging for him, but couldn’t move a once thanks to Alec holding on to me with an iron grasp.

“Would you stop moving?” Alec asked from below me.

“Well since you said please…no,” and again I tied to get away. It was all useless and don’t even ask about using my powers because one thing I can only control one mind as a time and two in the year I had been gone, Aro had come up with a power controlling anklet.

“You’re a loser,” I herd Jane mumble from in front of all of us.

“I herd that,” I called to her over my shoulder, catching some hair in my mouth thanks to the wind from the speed that Alec was running.

“You were meant to,” I could just imagine Jane rolling her eyes.

“Are we almost there?” five minutes was the longest I had gone without asking this question and I think they were Peters favorite minutes of the trip.

“Like I said two minutes ago,” Alec’s voice said annoyed, “We’ll be there soon.” I shut after this, but only for sic minutes. A new record!

“Are we there now?” I’m going to annoy them as much as possible. I mean, hello, there kidnapping me I’m not going to be all rainbows and cupcakes jolly.

“If you ask that question one more time, I swear I’ll rip you apart,” Alec growled, making me laugh. I love making people mad; it’s just one of my many powers.

“Is it just me or is her laugh really evil?” Peter asked with a curious look on his stupid ugly face.

“Always,” Alec clarified.

“I really, really hate you, have I told you that?” Derk faces.

“I don’t believe you have,” Peter joked, rolling his at me. I stuck my tong out at him, but regretted it right away.

“Wer gy op mi tunk,” I ordered, but my demanded for his to let go of my tong was ignored.

“I like it better when I don’t know what she’s saying,” Alec laughed and I just smacked his back.

“We’re here,” Jane called. Peter let go of my tong, Alec stopped laughing and I just gowned. I was about to be face to face with Aro, whom I had not seen in over a year. Lets just hope this does not go over like it is in my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
For once i have nothing to say. GASP!!!!