Everyone Learns Faster On Fire

Chapter 21: 8th February 2006

“Romeo, Romeo! Wherefore art thou Romeo?”

‘What the fuck?’

Frank put his acoustic down on the newly made bed and turned to the open window. It was one of those rare days where it was just about warm enough for Frank to have the windows open, a soft breeze making the curtains dance, and filling the room with the sweet scent of freshly mowed grass. The sound was apparently coming from outside.

“What light through yonder window breaks? It is the East and Juliet is the sun!”

Frank was sure he recognised that voice. But why here? The sound was coming from the communal garden that he and Jamia shared with the residents of the other apartments in the block. Why would the suspected owner of that voice be out there?
He thrust the curtains open and peered out of the window. Looking down he caught sight of something that made his heart skip two beats. Gerard was hanging off the drainpipe, carrying a bunch of roses in the other hand, and reciting corny Shakespeare quotes with a single rose in his mouth.

“Jesus fucking Christ, Gerard!” Frank gasped, grabbing his mobile phone off of the bedside table, ready to call an ambulance. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?! What are you doing here?!”

“I came to see you, beautiful!” He giggled, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Now are you going to help me up or leave me hanging here all day?”

Just as he said that, Gerard almost lost his footing. His battered Doc Martins slipped against the brick , but thankfully he managed to regain his position before anything potentially fatal happened.

“You idiot! Do you realise how dangerous this is? You could fall and break your neck!”

“Well at least the last thing I’d see would be my darling’s face... Come on! Help me up! Can‘t you sense the sexual frustration just radiating from me?!”

Frank rolled his eyes, but reached out to grab Gerard’s outstretched hand all the same. He hauled the ‘Spiderman’ up through the window, which proved to be a bit of a challenge seeing as Gerard had gained quite a bit of weight since they had been off the road. Thank god Jamia had gone out shopping and wasn’t around to see this.

“Seriously Gerard. You’ll get me into so much trouble!” Frank said, brushing down the debris from the crumbling bricks off of Gerard’s shirt. “How did you know that Jamia wasn’t here? Were you spying on us or something?”

“Well…er…I may have been hiding outside in the bushes for a while until I saw her leave….”

Frank laughed. “You’re determined aren’t you?! You must be desperate.”

“Well I haven’t had sex in god knows how long!” Gerard defended himself, running his hands up and down Frank’s tattooed arms. “It’s alright for you! You’ve got a girlfriend you can fuck whenever you please!”

“Fuck?! You make it sound like we’re dirty! Just cause you‘re jealous!…And by the way, I’m not your Juliet, or whoever.”

Gerard giggled again and made Frank’s heart melt into mush. How long had it been since they were last together like this? It felt like Frank had lived two lifetimes since he had felt Gerard’s lips pressed onto his. He just wanted to cut the talk and get straight into the action.
Gerard was now prancing around the room, scattering roses in every available direction. Frank wished the room wasn’t such a mess. The laundry basket was overflowing, and worn clothes and underwear plagued the carpet. The fact that one of Jamia’s black lacy bras was lying in the middle of the room didn’t help matters with Gerard. Gerard picked the offending item of lingerie up from the floor at arms length and chucked it in the direction of the open bathroom door. Frank couldn’t help but laugh at the expression of mock disgust plastered across his face.

“Oh, fuck this.” Gerard gave up, dropping the remaining flowers on the floor and snaking his arms around Frank’s waist. “We haven’t got a lot of time together, so lets make the most of it.”

Frank smiled and kissed him on the nose in agreement.

In a matter of seconds, clothes were flying off their bodies in all directions, sweaty hands were roaming, and lips graced every available area of skin in sight. It felt so good to have Gerard back in his arms again, and he could tell Gerard enjoyed it too by the way he was moaning into his mouth. He pushed Frank against the wall as he pulled his t-shirt off over his head, revealing Frank’s sweaty tattooed chest. Gerard’s hands roamed, tracing the outline of each intricate design drawn onto his tanned skin, as Frank kissed his lover passionately on the neck and tried to unbuckle his belt. Frank broke free from the other man’s gasp and pushed him towards the bed, knocking the discarded guitar onto the floor. He whipped Gerard’s jeans off with such force that he almost ripped them, revealing Gerard’s black boxer shorts, just waiting for Frank to snatch them from his body. But before he knew it, Gerard was in control again. The other man’s hands found Frank’s belt and unbuckled it, letting Frank’s jeans become victim of gravity.

“I missed you so much baby.” Gerard whispered in his ear, sending shivers cascading down Frank’s spine. His voice was virtually dripping with lust.

“Mmm, I missed you too.”

Suddenly, voices were coming from beyond the closed bedroom door. From the hallway. Frank could hear Jamia talking, and then someone else.

“Oh shit!” Frank gasped, jumping away from Gerard like an electric shock.

Jamia had returned, and she had bought Frank’s mother along with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lack of updates everyone! I promise i will make up for it.
Exams and stuff are done now, so i have much more time on my hands
Thanks for being so patient <3