Everyone Learns Faster On Fire

Chapter 24: 10th February 2006

“Oh, Gerard! Fuuuuuuccckkkkk!”

Frank moaned so loudly that the people living across the street could probably hear what was going on. Gerard loved it when he was loud, letting him know just what Frank loved. It bought him even closer to the edge.
Gerard adjusted his grip on Frank’s hips and thrusted into him even harder than before, causing the smaller man to cry out in sheer ecstasy.
Frank gripped onto the bars at the top of the bed so tightly, that the his short nails made little moon shaped indentations in the palms of his hands. This was it. He was about to reach his climax. He could feel the familiar sensation boiling up in his lower stomach.

“Gerarddddd!” he screamed while being plunged into a state of euphoria.

“Frankie…oh Frankie…mmm…arghhhhhh” Gerard moaned as he came inside Frank, before they both collapsed in a sweaty mass of limbs, tangled in the damp bed sheets, breathing heavily and pulses racing.


The memories of what happened just hours before were still fresh in Frank’s mind, as if it was happening right now. He could recall every word or moan uttered from each others’ lips. He could still feel the friction of Gerard’s erection inside him. He could write an entire book on every emotion, sensation, and feeling of what he went through tonight. It was safe to say he had the best sex of his life.
He opened his tired eyes and took a look around at the bedroom surrounding him. The golden light of the early morning rays was creeping though the gaps in the curtains, illuminating the entire room with an eerie glow. Rose petals and burnt out candles lined every surface. The photo frame displaying the photograph of he and Gerard on the last tour sat pride of place atop the dresser pushed against the far wall.
Frank was exhausted. He just could not get any rest after what he had experienced. Not that he minded of course, because maybe sleeping would make some of the memories fade away. He wanted them to stay crisp in his mind forever.
He turned over to face the man lying next to him, who was also wide awake and swirling his finger around lovingly on Frank’s bicep. His tired hazel eyes looked at him with satisfaction and a weak smile played across his rosy lips.

“I love you.” Gerard muttered tiredly, reaching his hand up to play idly with Frank‘s hair.

“I love you more.” Frank smiled, running a finger along the baby-soft skin of Gerard’s cheek.

“No, I love you more.” Gerard giggled, knowing that they would get into one of their playful arguments over who had the greater love for the other. “Look, I’ll show you.”

Gerard cupped Frank’s face and captured his lips in a deep kiss, firstly running his warm tongue along Frank’s bottom lip until he was granted entry. Their tongues danced together, making both men moan into the other’s mouth. Gerard instantly forgot the need to sleep and shifted Frank’s body below his own, pushing him down into the comforting sheets of the bed, while still dominating his mouth. Gerard could feel himself getting hard once more as he ran his hands over Frank’s tattooed chest and down to his hips. He could feel Frank’s hands gently massaging his lower back, and he knew that he wanted it too.
Their busy lips only parted momentarily for Gerard to whisper seductively in Frank’s ear.

“See what I mean?… You’re all mine Frankie.”

Frank could feel Gerard’s erection rubbing against his own as they passionately kissed each other once more, barely stopping for oxygen. He wanted nothing more than to take Gerard fully in his mouth, but he knew that Gerard would never allow it. After all, Gerard had said many times that he was going to be ‘looking after’ him and Frank was just fine with that, but he wanted to give something back.

“Let me fuck you, Frankie.” Gerard moaned, his warm breath ghosting against his neck, but Frank wasn’t sure he was in the mood. He was so unbelievably tired, and he didn’t want to take it again.

Frank glanced over at the clock on the bedside table. “At six in the morning?”

Gerard stopped the avid kissing and rested his chin on his heaving chest, his doe eyes looking up at Frank pleadingly. “Please? Just once more?… Unless you don’t love me anymore?”

Frank laughed lightly and kissed him on the forehead. “I could never stop loving you. Never ever, ever…I just wanna do something for you.”

Gerard slid off his body to lie beside him and enveloped him within his arms, nuzzling into his tattooed neck. A playful smile appeared on his lips. “Just being here with you is enough for me…but if you really must insist…”

Frank giggled and kissed Gerard softly on the lips. He smiled deviously before his face then disappeared under the bedcovers.