Status: Back on track!

Rules to Follow

Chapter Three

So maybe I was a little more than tipsy. Maybe I couldn't even see because I was highly intoxicated. It's alright though. No worries. Not like I had anything special to do today.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

Oh my gosh! What the heck is that? Oh yeah my door bell. What kind of bird-brain would visit me? I walked- stumbled- over to the door. Then I attemped to open the door, but I didn't realize that it was locked. And my drunken self just thought that was hilarious!

Finally I managed to unlock and open the door, and there stood the man of my dreams. He was hotter than Taylor Lautner, Chace Crawford, Alex Evans and...you get the point.

"Y-your r-r-really HAWT!!!" I slurred dramatically. "I-I w-would soooo do you." I practically sang out the 'so' as if it were a song. I think slowly my drunkard-ness was wearing off.

"U-um... I understand that you are gay, but I'm not. U-m sorry." Wait a second, I'm not gay. In highschool I was voted biggest flirt, and it sure as hell wasn't with girls.

...

Oh yeah! I'm dressed as a guy. He thought I was hitting on him. Well I'll just have to clear this up. "I'm not gay, as a matter of fact I very much like to-

"If you're not gay, then why exactly did Linda send me here." Okay I was baffled; who am I talking to.

"Wait, who are you?" Why didn't I ask this before?

"I'm Bryce. Linda told me to meet you here since you forgot out meeting at the cafe."

DANG! I forgot all about that. "Okay, but than why were we meeting in the first place?"

"Because... you wanted to learn to be more manly. And you didn't want your "rainbow" to show so much." I looked at him like he was crazy. "Hey! don't look at me that way. Linda is the one who said it.

Linda. She was a genius! In order for me to write an article about men. I had to become one. And since I'm so girly, this wouldn't work unless I pretended to be gay! I'll have to thank Linda later.

"Oh right, I remember. Let's get started...um I'll take notes. I'm Katter by the way." I didn't feel like changing my name so much. I could have just left it at Katt, but...Oh well!
♠ ♠ ♠
I lose a lot of enthusiasm <my spelling looks off right now> because everytime I try to post a chapter my computer loses internet service. Then I have to think about what the chapter was about and TRY to duplicate it.

Sorry for my bad writing skills. I'm still learning :)