Status: *** I deleted the most recent chapter, because I felt it wasn't right for the story and because I have amazing readers who support me and have helped me decide where to go with the story. SO THANK YOU TO YOU GUYS! and sorry to the people who haven't read it and stuff. :3

The Perfect Girl

sju

“I’m not wearing that. There is no way in hell.”

I stared down at the awful clothing on my bed that Jase had said was a ‘party approved’ outfit. He sighed and gave me an annoyed look. We’d been standing there for more than ten minutes just staring at the outfit. Regret instantly ran through my veins as I realized what I’d done. After I’d said we had a girl to get for Jake, we both went separate ways to get ready for the party in which was Step One in our little plan. It wasn’t until now that I’d realized I actually had to go to the party.

“You have to. You’ll stick out if you didn’t!” Jase encouraged and I proceeded to shake my head.

“No, Jase. You don’t get it. I can’t wear that!” I insisted as he nudged me towards the outfit. I continued to resist.

“Yes. You can. Just wear it!”

“No, you don’t get it! I don’t have the curves to fill it out. If I wore that then I’d look retarded!” I complained, gesturing to the outfit that was clearly designed for the curvy. It was a pair of black short shorts that were ripped and tattered and a white cropped top that came over a black tank top.

“Oh just shut up, Kylie. Try it on,” He groaned and grabbed the outfit and pushed me towards the bathroom. “Jake’s going to be here in ten minutes.”

Standing in the white tiled bathroom, I stared down in self pity at the outfit. Reluctantly, I took my shirt off, replacing it with the black tank top and switched out my skinny jeans for the short shorts. Finally, I added the crop top and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked ridiculous. Shaking my head, I opened the door and stepped out for Jase to inspect and realize his mistake.

“I look like an idiot,” I stated calmly as Jase stayed silent. As he stayed silent, I felt more self conscious and tugged down on the clothes and began to step back into the bathroom when he grabbed my wrist.

“Girl, you look hot,” Jase grinned and pulled me back out. A blush grew on my cheeks and I was soon nibbling on my lip. “I never even knew you had an ass!”

The blush on my cheeks soon turned me into a lobster as I began tugging on the tank top to hide my back end and then tugging my bra back up. “I do not!”

He chuckled and stepped back to look at me. “Say, what size bra are you?”

I shrugged, “Not very big is all I know.”

He rolled his eyes and asked me, “What are you wearing right now then?”

“Uh…A 34-A…”

His nodded before a smirk grew on his face, “You do realize that’s too small for you right?”

My eyes grew wide as I looked up, “Gay boy say what?”

“I’m serious. If you have to tug it up so much, it’s too small. We’re going bra shopping tomorrow,” He said and patted my back just as the door bell rang. I grabbed my phone and my wallet, tucking it into my back pockets before racing downstairs.
I checked myself in the mirror once before I began to get the door.

“Kylie! Wait!”

I froze and turned back around as Jase came running down the stairs. He pulled me over and pulled out my pony tail, letting it lay messily down and cascade down my back and then he ran a few fingers through it with some non frizz cream and smiled.

“Okay. You can go now,” He winked and shoved me towards the door.

“Well then,” I stumbled, opened the door and yelled, “Bye Jase!”

I heard him answer and began walking to Jake’s car before greeting Jake or even showing that I noticed him. I heard his foot steps behind me and was confirmed he followed when he got into the car. I flicked on the radio and began tapping my fingers against the car door as he started the car and began backing out of my driveway.

“You look different,” He mumbled and I nodded.

“I know. Jase made me his Barbie Doll. I look ridiculous,” I chuckled and I turned to smile at him when Jake shrugged.

“You look fine, Adams,” Jake smirked at me and I quickly looked away as a blush came onto my cheeks. “Adams…Are you blushing?”

I snapped back up and shook my head even though a blush was evidently on my cheeks.

“You are!” He gasped and I looked down and out the window, hiding my face behind my curtain of hair.

“Oh shut up!” I complained and he laughed. As the blush began to wear off, I looked back up and glanced at Jake. “I don’t usually get compliments so you better forget about what just happened. It was a onetime thing.”

He smirked at me but nodded none the less. Soon the car skidded to a stop and I stared out towards the house that had people practically falling out and loud music bursting from inside. My heart began to race nervously as I began to get out of the car.

“So Adams, what’s the plan?” Jake said as he stood by me. I slowly shrugged.

“Who knows…Just flirt with her. Get to know her…”I sighed, not knowing what or even how to get Natalie to like him not that it would be hard; she was already talking about how cute he was.

He rolled his eyes but began to walk towards the scene, not even glancing back.

“Jake! Wait!” I yelled and Jake stopped, looked back, waiting. I smiled. “Don’t sleep with her!”

He winked but chuckled as he continued inside and I walked beside him. “You ever gone to a party?”

I sighed and shook my head. “No…I’m not much of a partier.”

He nodded, “Stay close to me then.”

I nodded my head and quickly grabbed onto his sleeve. Once we got inside, it was like a whole new world. Jake had then grabbed my wrist pulling me around.

It was then that Jake shouted, “Wait here. I got to talk to Jenkins!”

And then things began to go wrong.

I had stood there as he left, waiting. I didn’t move. But then minutes passed. And soon half an hour had. Everyone had shifted me around. I was at a loss as to what to do. Jake was nowhere to be seen and I didn’t know what to do. The room was packed with drunken people dancing, others making out but most were trying to stay up right. I sighed and walked towards the kitchen where I knew the drinks would be. I needed to lighten up. As I entered the kitchen, I saw a couple of beer bottles on the tables. I grabbed one of the unopened and pulled the cap off before hesitantly putting the bottle to my lips.

Strike One.

Opening my mouth, the bitter alcohol slid inside my mouth, awakening my taste buds and the beer’s aroma filled my nostrils giving me a nice relaxed feel. I began to gulp the entire bottle and soon, I’d downed three and was on my fourth. I wasn’t drunk, I could still walk and talk right but I was buzzed.

I smiled as I saw Will begin to walk towards me. I put down the empty bottle, picking up the fifth.

“Kylie?” He grinned and I grinned back a little sloppily.

“Hey, Willy!” I giggled, dragging out my ‘Hey’.

He laughed and grabbed a beer, taking a swig from it as I finished my fifth, onto my sixth.

“Kylie, are you drunk?” He chuckled and I shook my head.

“No!” I laughed; this time extended my ‘o’ several seconds and Will’s chuckle returned.

“How many drinks have you had?” He asked, taking another swig and took a step closer towards me, a step I didn’t notice.

Strike Two.

I gulped the rest of my bottle, and reached for my seventh. I grabbed for the bottle but grabbed air and began to giggle horrendously.

“I guess a lot,” He laughed and took another step. He picked up the bottle and put it into my hand.

I continued laughing and began to stumble, not being able to stand on my own two feet. Will grabbed my forearms, stabilizing me as my giggles slowed down. Looking up, I admired his good looks as he chuckled down at me.

“You’re really pretty,” I squealed and patted his cheek as his laughter filled my ears. I took a swig and leaned onto him.

The music in the room seemed to make the room spin and I swayed, unable to stay afoot. Will began to pull me towards the dance floor, in between hundreds of people. He had his hands on my waist as I struggled to stand on my own, leaning onto him. I’m not even sure if we danced properly or I just rubbed against him from being so unstable.

I took one last swig from the bottle and began to wrap my arms around his neck. His hands traveled from my waist to my hips as we danced, or rather, rubbed against each other.

And then he kissed me

And I had kissed back. He had nibbled on my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth and soon he was venturing my mouth. And then he pulled towards the stairs. As we stumbled up the stairs, I put the bottle down and tangled my hands into his hair.

His hands ventured up, towards my chest and soon, we were in a room. I’d stumbled towards the bed as he shut the door. He smirked at me, taking his shirt off and joining me in the bed. His hands were touching the skin of my stomach as we kissed.

“No, Will…I-I’m…”

But he has cut me off with his lips. It was around then my phone began to ring. I had reached back to answer but Will had thrown my phone to the side.

Strike Three.

Soon, my crop top was off and my shorts were unbuttoned and Will was in his boxers. Again, our mouths made contact. His hands were still under my tank top, rising them and soon, slipping the tank off altogether. I giggled as his hands massaged my stomach and my hands felt his abs.

“Kylie!”

The call for my name rose but in my drunken state, I couldn’t hear. Will’s hand soon came back to my hips before the door slammed open and Will sat up abruptly.

“What the fuck, Rivers?! Get out!”

I turned over and giggled at the person at the door, trying to concentrate on his face through the dark.

“Sorry Foreman. Have you seen Kylie?”

I began to giggle again as Will pulled the covers up and over my head.

“Nah. Didn’t even know she was here,” Will lied and I pulled the covers down and tried to sit up.

“I’m right here, Willy!” I giggled and Will pushed me down roughly, pulling the sheet over my head again, causing me yelp in pain.

“Wait. Is that Kylie?” Jake began to walk into the room. He pulled the sheets off of my head and I smiled at him, giggling. He turned around and pushed Will off the bed and pulled me up.

“What the fuck, Rivers?” Will stood up, shoving Jake away from me as I attempted to stay on foot.

Jake pushed back and threw a punch at Will and bent over, grabbed my two shirts and roughly pulled my tank top over my head and adjusted my arms through and yanked the crop top on top before buttoning up my shorts.

It was then that the beer began to wear off and I not only was uncoordinated but about to pass out.

“Come on, Kylie,” Jake urged but I held onto him, struggling to stay up and conscious. He sighed and let go of me before bending over and picking me up bridal style. He maneuvered out the door and headed downstairs.

Natalie came running over with a beer in hand, “Jake!”

“Sorry, Nat. Kylie’s out of it. I got to go,” He sighed and Nat rolled her eyes.

“Just let her chill upstairs. She’ll be fine,” Natalie said, and put a hand on Jake’s forearm.

“No. I got to bring her home. I’ll see you on Monday,” He denied and began to walk towards the exit but instead, Natalie held him back.

“Why do you even care? You guys hate each other!” She protested and Jake sighed.

“She’s all I’ve got, Nat. Bye,” He said and left. He put me in the back seat so I could lie down and got into the driver’s seat. The car began and soon he was driving again.

What did he mean I was all he’s got? He had so much. He had his friends, his parents, his brothers. So what did he mean? I adjusted myself so I was on my side and looking at Jake.

“Rivers?” I whispered and he glanced back and nodded.

“What is it, Adams?” He mumbled and I let out a breath, looking at him.

“You’ll always have me to fight with. I promise,” I whispered and he glanced back and smiled.

With that in mind, I closed my eyes and fell asleep with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Swedish. (:

NEW STORY.

There is is reason for this chapter. The party, the scene with Will, the ending was all needed to help with Chapter 8.

Do you guys think I'm going too fast with the story?

-Liz