Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Assistants to the VIPs

It was May 20th. My little sister (well, she isn't that much younger, she's 18, I'm 21) and I had applied for jobs with the most prestigious music label in Korea. YG. That day, we got a email from YG himself. Inviting us to intern in Seoul as Assistants for EVERYTHING. I was so shocked. So was she.

Wait Wait Wait, I forgot to introduce us!

I am Airica "Kiwi" Aisu Kishi, my dongsaeng [younger sister] Is Desiree "Dino" Kuriimu Kishi.

She is 18, Im 21. We come from Los Angeles and LOOOVE the sun. We both love big cities, fashion, kpop and being creative. We're both crazy, loud, random and can be overhyper.

But thats were the smilarities stop. We can't decide on food, clothing, GUYS, or work.

Until now. Dezi & I loved Kpop, were VERY good at organizing and taking care of important things, and you gotta admit, Korean boy bands are adorable.

___________________________________________________________

3 days ago, me & Dino had arrived in Seoul. We were to stay in a hotel until we met the president of YG. That was 3 days ago. Today, we were going to meet Yang-Goon. Dezi was running around, singing 2PM like she didn't have to meet with YG in 2 HOURS!

"Desiree Kuriimu Kishi GET READY NOW!" I yelled at her. She glared at me, irritated that I messed up her singing. "Dude, chill out, we have 2 hours!..Its like, down the street." She went back to dancing around in her underwear. I stared at her, trying not to laugh. It didn't work. She's sooo crazy. "Whatever, I'm going to get dressed, and you better be getting ready by the time I'm done!" She nodded, and went on singing.

Shaking my head, I went to my room to get ready. I decided to go for the whole " assistant" look. A casual dress, zippered Mui Mui heels, a Chanel hobo and my Tiffany charm bracelet. Dezi and I have matching bracelets given to us by our parents when we were born.

When I came out Dezi was dressed, FINALLY! But then...

"Dezi, WHY ARE YOU WEARING PANTS?!" I was so outdone. PANTS? To meet YG?! She is seriously off her rocket. "Look unni, I'm wearing heels and a dress shirt already! I don't wanna be uncomfortable!" She was wearing a pink strapless dress shirt, dark wash skinny jeans, and pink heels. She was also wearing our matching bracelet & necklace. Dezi had a hobo bag too, but hers was pink. She HATED pink. "Dino," I started. "Stop! I know what you're gonna ask. I want YG to think..no, I want him to KNOW his interns are lovely young women..so I'm wearing pink." She clarifed.I could only smirk. "Ooookay, you strange dinosaur, LETS GO!"

[OUR OUTFITS]

Image

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Kiwi & Dino Collab! this is just the beginning! Comment & Sub ;D