Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Smiling while Frowning

I am TOTALLY spazzing out. I, Desiree "Dino" Kuriimu Kishi freaking kissed Lee Seung-hyun. AND unni's cool with it. I smiled to myself as I sat between Daesung & Seungri in Mitsuwa. I looked across the table at unni who was questioning about these 'business stereotypes'. Daydreaming I heard snickers beside me. I snapped back into reality, So, whats so amusing?" I asked. "Oh nothing. Someone's been kissing and telling!" Tabi exclaimed. I glared at Seungri oppa as he winked, causing me to blushed. "Well. no more kisses for you, oppa Seungri!" I teased, leaving him to pout cutely "Sooo wait, you guys are cool with this?" Youngbae just smiled. "I know what you're worried about! The whole work-personal life thing right?" Kiwi relax sheeshus! "Yeah we don't share those American views. We think if you find someone you like, no matter who they are, you go for them." Daesung replied smiling. "Well, that clears everything up." she said, and smiled."Hey, Kiwi. Look!" I looked at GD oppa as he was licking his lips....Uh ohhh"Yeahh, GD, whats u-" his lips were crashed into unni's as the oppa's & I 'ouu'd'. "YAH! Shut up guys." she snapped as her face turned tomato red. GD oppa stood up & held Kiwi's hand-motioning her to follow him. "Hyung where are you guys going?" Youngbae asked. GD smirked "I reserved a separate table for Kiwi & I." with that said they walked away. Fine...just leave me, in complete awkwardness. I whistled sarcastically " This isn't awkward..." "Then make it more interesting !" Seungri replied winking at me. Ironically 'Strong Baby' vibrated as new text flashed on the screen. 'You better tap that hoee.' That fruity bastard. I felt someone's glaze on my phone...Daesung. I quickly clutched my phone to my chest as he chuckled "I've seen nothing." I narrowed my eyes "I'm watching you mister sneaky."OMO! SEUNGRI OPPA! annyeonghaseyo! I LOVE YOU!! Can I have your autograph?" the 15year old girl shrieked with notepad & pen in hand. He flashed her with a smile as she mean mugged me. "Who are you?" she snapped. I rolled my eyes at this creature..they call fans, shoving my YG employee's pass in her face. Turning her attention back to Seungri she smiled & took his autograph happily. "BigBang hwaiting!" "Goodbye little girl!" I replied shooing her off, as she ran off. "Someone's jealous.." TOP replied to my actions. "AM NOT!" I snapped leaving the guys to stare at me with wide eyes. I coughed laughing..."erm..A DIABETIC..." Nice Save. TOP shook his head. "And I go out with Minji." he sarcastically replied. "Well you do hyung." Youngbae said as TOP sent a glare towards him. "Ow!" he yelped "Why'd you kick me?" he rubbed his knee attempting to stop the pain. "Are you okay Youngbae oppa? Sheesh, I swear Youngbae is the oldest!" I said glaring at TOP.

xxx

As the guys were too wrapped up into conversation, I just watch dumbfounded as they spoke fluent Korean. I looked up at Seungri as I felt his hand slip into mine. He smiled at me, gently squeezing my hand. Oppa you are so darn cute. "Hey guys!" unni came back with a smile still holding hands with GD oppa. "Hey sis~!" I teased, she just smirked & winked at me. I wonder what happened...yeah?! "You guys don't have anymore schedules for today, your free.Hey maybe you guys can come over to our house...ya know watch a movie & etc." unni continued as they agreed. "Oh um Dinosaurus?" "Neh?" "My friend is coming to visit." "Sweeeet! Which one?" "Wooyoung..."she mumbled. "WOOYOUNG?!" I yelled furious. "Whose Wooyoung?" one of the boys asked. "My e-ex.." I soon felt Seungri's loosen his grip on my hand. You have bad timing unni....I swear
♠ ♠ ♠
_R A W R bish .