Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Misunderstandings.

We were hanging out at the YG park/dog park outside of the building while playing some silly games. Everyone lost to me HAHAH. Dezi had to keep Daesung's bet, and Wooyoung had offered to go with her. I smirked, thinking how she would hate even being next to him for the 5 minute walk. And then I had second thoughts. What if he convinced her that he was still right for her? What would Maknae think, or more importantly, how would he feel? Speak of the devil, he's coming towards me.

"Hey, Kiwi unni, I have a question." He smiled uncertainly at me. I put my arm around him. "Yeah, my little Maknae, what is it?" He looked down the way towards Dino & Wooyoung, walking to the vendor. "Does she still like him?" I laughed. "No way! You should have heard her trying to talk me out of letting him visit! Trust me Seunghyun-mini, you have nothing to worry about." He smiled, and gave me a hug. "Thanks, unni. I can see why Dezi always says you're so awesome." I chuckled and punched him lightly. "Oh, stop it, you!" I looked up, laughing, to see two figures grasp hands in the distance. One figure was glowing like a light. Dezi. Oh shit.

______________________________________________________________________

"Hey, dongsaeng, lets go back by the swings with the others, yeah?" I pulled him lightly by the arm, hoping he didn't see what I saw. "Okay okay, No need to rush over to GD. He likes you, you know." Seungri poked me in the stomach playfully. "Way to go, Captain Obvious." I laughed and he pouted. "Dez was right, you can be a bitchcake sometimes." I gaped at him, he just laughed and ran away to hide behind Top. "Heyy! You can't hide from me! I see you hiding behind Tabi!" Everyone laughed, even though they didn't know what was going on. "Ohhh Airicaaaa." GD had taken a liking to calling me by my first name. That jerkbutt..who has a nice butt BTW. "Yes, Kwon Leaderrrrr! What do you want?" "Um, you, duh." He smiled that heartbreaker smile. I decided to tease him a little. "Sorry, No one is available to take your call, please leave message after beep. Beeeep!" He laughed and made a fake mean face. "I'll show you beep!" and started running towards me. I started screaming and hid behing Youngbae. We were the same height, so that was a fail. I ran into the distance, towards a little pond. There were lights in the bottom, and I stopped to look. Little koi-fishies were in it too! It was so beautiful, something soft and unexpected in this concrete and metal jungle.

_____________________________________________________________________

I suddenly felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, and warm breath on my neck. "Gotcha!",he said and kissed my cheek. I was content to just stand there, watching the pond, with Ji-yong's arms around me.

"You," he began. "Are so pretty." I turned to face him. "Is that all I am for you? A pretty face?" I didn't mean to add an edge to my voice, but it just came. And GD noticed. "Noo, no!...But its a huge plus." He grinned and I reluctantly smiled. "Really though, since you and your sister started working with us," (Notice he said 'WITH' and not 'FOR') "Our schedules are a LOT less complicated, we get more done-- on time, and we love hanging out with you girls. You're like the female version of us! Well, minus my fashion sense." He smiled, and I gently smacked him upside the head. "Hey, speak for the others, not me. My fashion sense is GREAT." I sat down on the grass and he followed. "Really! We've been so much more together now. You guys have like, super organizing skills or something. You're OCD aren't you! Your apartment looks it." I laughedout LOUD at that one. I've heard it many, many times. "No, silly, I'm not OCD, and neither is my sister. In fact she's a hapazard junky one. What organizational skills she has came from living with me!" GD beamed down on me. "You really love her don't you." It wasn't a question. "Yep, I gotta make sure she stays on the right path!" He looked right at me, and I turned away and sniffed the air. "Hey...do you smell.." I was interrupted by GD screaming, "DDUKBOKKI!!!!" He grabbed my hand and we ran back towards the park.

____________________________________________________________________

Top was the first to spot us coming from the distance. "You guys make little Ji-Wi babies?" I faked a scoff. "Way to keep it on the DL, Tabi!" I mocked an irritated face. He laughed and winked at me. "Here, take your change, unni." I turned to Dezi & lost my smile, because SHE wasn't smiling. In fact, she looked downright venomous. And that look was directed towards ME.

"There something you want to tell me, yeo?"I asked her, confused. She looked at me indifferently. "No. But you might want to stop leading on two guys at the same time." Then she walked away, right past Seungri, and into the arms of Wooyoung. Seungri turned to me, anger in his eyes. His lips curled up, and his fists clenched. Then all hell broke loose. "I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!!!!!!", he yelled at me, then ran from the park to the outdoor elevator, stumbling a bit. I could tell he was crying. I turned back to the others. All but Dezi and Wooyoung looked at me quizzically. All I could do was shrug.

SEUNGRI AND G DRAGON AKA JI-YONG AKA KWON LEADER
Image

**Credits to SpiderLily for making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, drama. But OMG, isn't GD SO AMAZING? ;D