Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

I Hate Knowing...

Resting my forehead on unni's, letting tears run down my face "I am sorry. It just hurts. & I just made an ass out of myself " I whispered as Seugri + GD oppa starred at us. "How do you think it makes me feel?" she replied, holding in her laughter "Did I ruin the moment?" I narrowed my eyes "You're damn skippy !" I let her go & faced the oppas."Mianhamnida." I apologized bowing, ignoring Seugri's glaze. Damn unni spilled out my feelings for him..atleast he knows how I feel. I quickly headed to my room, closing the door behind. I laid restlessly in my bed. After our fight at the 'Fila' photoshoot, I had insomnia for the past week. Now that we cleared the air, hopefully I can get some sleep. After about 25 minutes, I drifted off to sleep.

"Why didn't you tell me?" 17 year old Desiree questioned WooYoung in tears. "Tell you what?" "Do not play dumb oppa," she warned in between sobs. "When were you going to tell me you were moving?" looking down at her "When the time was right..." this pissed her off, much more "And when would that be? The day you left.." she burst into tears once again as she slapped him against the chest-causing him to grab her & hold her. "Don't leave me oppa. Please." pleading into his chest. "I wish I could. Really." "If you love me like you say you do, you can stay. We can buy an apartment together. " he sighed heavily "My love for you is true. But let's be rational here: We're both too young. And unni needs you, you can-" starring at him oddly, she cut him off "So basically you're going to leave me, just like that? Well I love you as much as you love me. BUT enough to let you go. I wish you the best oppa." Standing on the toes, she lightly pecked him on the cheek walking away.

Feeling weight beside me, I opened my eyes coming face to face with oppa. Seugri oppa. I rubbed my eyes, yawing. "Did I wake you?" he asked worriedly, how cute. "Nah, I was bound to wake up sooner or later...So what's up?" I asked despite the awkwardness. "The sky & gas prices !" Rolling my eyes "Ha..ha." Seungri lied on his stomach next to me. "Can I asked you a question?" he asked "Neh." "Those things unni said..." I grew nervous as he paused "Were they true?" looking me dead in the eyes, I looked away shyly. "I-I do have feelings for you." "Then why are you with him?" turning my attention back to him, I saw the hurt in his eyes. "I don't know, honestly. You like unni.." I fiddled with my necklace "Well then, I like you more." using his elbows to prop himself up, he held my face pushing it towards his as our lips touched. We parted from each other as I bit my lip "I'm convinced now." ;-]

2 W E E K S|| L A T E R

I repeatedly looked at the clock nervously. Today was the day that we had the 'meeting' with YG-shii. Being difficult he decided to have two different meetings with us-one on one. Can you say-Epic Fail? Unni was first to go in as I waited in the waiting room. Just for today I dressed professional. & with a DRESS !
Image
Starring out the window quietly, I felt some one wrapping their arms around my waist & gently kiss me on the neck. "Seungri this isn't the time." I replied to his actions as he stiffened "I'm not Seungri." the voice said angrily...oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I turned around & met a pissed off WooYoung "What do you mean Seungri? Has this happen before?" he question. I stood there quietly, looking at the ground. "HAS IT!?" he barked. "Yes oppa." he laughed bitterly while shaking his head. "You're something else, you know that? You break up with me, we get back together. I'm tired of this-us. What happened to us, Desiree?" I looked up at him "You moved & while my heart was still with me...I lost love for you. I'm sorry.."

-Walking away isn't always the best way....

"Ms. Kishi, please have a seat." Yan-Goon shii gave me a blank stare as I took my seat. "It has been put to my attention that you're sister Ms.Airica & you put on quite a show last week, at the Fila photoshoot. Care to explain?" "Well..." explaining the dilemma between unni & I caused Yan-Goon shii to gasp. "This cannot be allowed: having secret relations at the YG company is inappropriate for this industry. It is printed on contract that there shall not be any relations with any coulees. Have you been the only one with this secret relationship?" she hard working & they need her more than I do. Sighing "Neh.." "I am sorry but you are not entitled to work for the YG industry. Goodbye Ms.Kishi." "Thank you for this wonderful job opportunity & I am sorry for wasting your time."

Goodbye
♠ ♠ ♠
^_^