Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Losses And Wins

I was really sad to leave the guys. Literally HEARTBROKEN. I didn't want to leave my Kwon Ji-yong, but I had to take care of my sister. I mean, its not like she could live with me in the building. It was an employees only. Jerks. When we went to say goodbye to the guys, they weren't in the apartment. I KNEW they didn't have anything to do, because I fricking did their schedule for this week! Something was up, I just didn't know what. We barely made the flight, and BARELY got a seat, since it was so last minute.

___________________________________________________

1 | Month | Fricking | Later

"Fruit, I'm going to work so don't wait up for me." I told her. Since we moved back to LA, She'd got a job.. She works as a ticket master at the Staples Center. It's minimum wage but it helps pay the bills. I, on the other hand went back to school, and worked at Charlotte Russe."Alright." I told her. I'm going to Aris' house to chill." "Tell him hi for me." Of course I will, Dinosaur. Aris, who I've known since like, 3rd grade, even though he was in 5th when we met, was my best guy friend. He and my OTHER guy friends were in this crew called Quest. They (minus Aris) won America's Best Dance Crew Season 3. During the time they were on the show, I stayed with Aris and cheered the other guys on. I decided to stop bye before I had to go to class. I was making yet ANOTHER business management class. My sister and I wanted to open a indie clothing shop, with underground brands, as well as our own. (Yes, we make clothes in our spare time, hahaha!) I saw amazing lines in Korea, Japan, and in the seedy areas of Downtown LA. In fact, I was wearing a tee shirt I had gotten from Korea. It was pink and had big red lips on it, and in silver lettering was the slogan "Just Dance". That, along with some grey/silver skinny jeans and my black pink and silver adidas. I grabbed my Mac book, and went through the door.

Image

I made a quick stop at Jamba before going to Aris & Ryan's place. I knew he was home, he had to teach class later that evening at Quest Learning Center. I hopped out my Audi and ran up to the door & rang the bell. "Yooo who is it?!" I laughed at Aris' voice. "Knock Knock Motherfuc-" I was cut off as the door opened quickly. "McNasty Fruitcake! My gosh I missed you!" I was pulled into a rib crushing hug by my extremely BUFF best friend. "You're SQUISHING ME!" I managed to gasp out. He let me go and turned red. "My bad, come innnn Ryan and Dom are here." I scoffed playfully. "Of course Ryan is here. He LIVES here." Aris made a face at me. "Shut up, Fruitcake." He called for the guys. "EYYY homos guess who finally decides to visit!" It was my turn to turn red. I hadn't visited because, I was freaking depressed.I MISSED GD. And my other oppas and nam-dongsaengs. I smiled widely as Ryan and Dom barreled into the living room. Dom went on being a pervert, as usual. "Where are you going looking like a runway stripper?" I laughed. "What the f-" I was cut off yet again by buff arms squeezing the life out of me.

"RYAN. RYAN! I can't breathe." He let me go with an embarrassed grin. "Sorry, but we missed you! Why'd you go to Korea, anyway?" Yeeeah, I didn't exactly tell them WHY we left. Must've slipped my mind...or something. "She went for a business opportunity, right Kiwi?" Yessss, saved by Aris. "Yeah, you know me. Business woman and shit." Dom laughed and looked me up and down. "You don't look like a business woman wearing THAT." Everyone laughed. I put on a straight face and opened the door. "Whatever, you hobos. I gotta get to class." I turned to walk down the stairs, and Aris stopped me. "Wait, fruitcake! You comin' to my class tonight?" I thought it over. Dezi would love to, we loved to dance and she could finally get to greet the guys. "Umm, yeah sure! I haven't danced in months." Aris smiled. "See you at six, fruitcake!" I stuck my tongue out at him and got in my car. I looked back over to the guy's front porch, and Aris blew me a kiss. Dom turned to him and said something, but by then I was out of earshot.

"Dude, you SO like her."

Aris;Ryan;Dominic [In Order Left to Right]

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOOOH, a twist, Eh? Kiwi FIGHTING. x] <3