Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

No way, No how...

Image

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? Them of all people?!" Okay so..unni freaked out. Freaked out about what exactly? Well...that document I read earlier, wasn't so important other than....BIG BANG IS FUCKING COMING TO AMERICA!!. How bad is that? Absolutely positively TERRIBLE. We have nothing against them well sorta...When we went to say goodbye, they weren't in the apartment. Both unni & I knew they didn't have anything to do, because she did their schedule for that week! So blandly they were ignoring us.

"Quit that damn job !" Unni demanded clutching her fists. Since when did she have so much hate towards them? Or is it the fact she isn't around GD. I mean since we came back from Seoul, Fruit has been shot with an immune gun. Moping around the house & what not. Thanks God Aris came to visit. Aris & Kiwi knew each other very well. It's like he's the male version of me. Fruits OTHER guy friends are in Quest Crew. They won America's Best Dance Crew Season 3.Those things she calls Ryan & Dominic are both jackasses. They can be so immature...ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

"NO!" I snapped "I've learned these pass weeks you can't just runaway from things!" I crossed my arms against my chest. She grabbed my shoulders & shook me violently "What is wrong with you? Did you bump your fother mucking head?" she replied desperately. I slapped her lightly against the cheek "Aish, why are you running away from him?" I asked as she rubbed her cheek. "Why do you choose now to become the adult?" she asked ignoring my question.

Aish what to do with you fruit?
Make a smoothie.....~Kekeke

"Hey Dinosaurus..." "Whataya want?" I replied face glued to the milk carton. "Aris wants us to come to his dance class later tonight..wanna come?" "Sure...whose gonna be there?" "Aris obviously, his students & Q-" "Hell No!" I snapped. "Dezi," she whined "C'mon please? Pweese?" she pouted exposing herpit bull puppy dog eyes "I'm am not 5 anymore, Airica Aisu Kishi. " I replied sternly...she hates when I say her full name. It pisses her off. "YAH! You bitchface, your coming & that's final." Guess I snapped Kiwi back into her senses..
♠ ♠ ♠
=]]