Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

You want to take me away

Kwon Ji-yong AKA G-Dragon . I swear, he is a master of deception. First the concert, then the party. Now this? I probably would have killed him if it wasn't for my sister & Seungri. He'd showed up in my room this morning (Thanks for inviting them to stay over, Dinosaurus -__-) and pretty much BEGGED me to come with him. I couldn't say no to that face.. Thatbeautiful face that was currently pouting at me from under a panda hat. I crossed my legs, my pink socks showing through my transparent Converse.

Image

"Our shoe brand matches." GD pointed out. I just stared at him. It wasn't hard to stare at a face like his, nahmean? His hair and smile was amazing.

Image

"Why are you so mad at me, anyway?" Gd asked me, licking his lips. "YOU were the ones who left US." I stiffened. He was right. I scoffed. "Its not like I WANTED to. I couldn't have my sister come here alone, no? At least we tried to say goodbye to you." He pondered. "True...but what if I told you that we wanted you back there. With us?" My eyes widened. "YG is cool with us coming back?" GD hung his head. "Well, no, but I'm sure we can convince him." I rolled my eyes. "Convincing is not enough, Kwon Leader." He smiled. "I love it when you call me Kwon Leader." Suddenly I started dying with laughter. I was doubled over, so I didn't see GD looking offended. "Whats so funny?" He demanded. "That Biggie song," I managed to gasp out. 'Big Poppa' by Biggie was TOP's favorite song, and he went around saying that phrase a lot when we were with them. When GD finally realized what I was talking about, he started to laugh also. It was one of those inside jokes that no one but you and your best friends knew about, and EVERY time it was brought up, we laughed like it was new.

Something about those memories and the laughter and the camaraderie set off my inner cry-dar. In between remembering the fun we had, and the most recent heartache, sent me off into Despair Land in the middle of what was supposed to be a happy place. My laughter turned into sobs. In a flash GD was by my side, picking me up and putting me on his lap. I hated how emotional I was these days. I was never like this before the heart stealer that I call GD, came into my life. The 'heartstealer' was currently whispering things into my ear and rubbing my back to calm me down. I SWORE I heard an I love you.. or maybe it was my imagination. I wished he would say it so badly that I was now imagining him telling me- "I love you." Wait, that wasn't my imagination. He REALLY said it! And how did he know I was crying, not laughing, so fast? Leaning in to him, I asked "Do you really mean that?" His arm was around my waist and his hand was on my thigh and the way we were sitting allowed him to put is chin on my head. "Since we first met, I knew I was going t o like you. I was even prepared to like you a lot. I didn't plan to love you. But, I do." Awh; How cute. I tilted my head and placed a kiss on his jawline. When I felt a shiver run through him, I kissed him again, on the neck. His grip on my thigh tightened, and I laughed. "This is so unlike you." He said, as he looked down at me. I leaned more into him. "Yep. Enjoy it while it lasts."

We sat like that for another 5 minutes before I HAD to say, "This is so fucking cliche. I'm gonna puke." GD laughed and kissed me on the lips. "Thats the Kiwi I know and love."

***

Our not-so-sappy moment was ruined by Seungri and my sister running up, and pulling us by the hand. "Lets go lets go!" As we started to run, GD asked the question I was thinking. "Why are we running?" Dezi pointed behind us, and Seungri breathed a single word.

"Fans!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I said happy, but somehow I still made myself an emotional wreck. But everything turned out well, yeah? COMMENT & SUB AND I'LL BUY YOU A SUB...A $5 Footlong ;D