Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Too much drama for this mama;

All I saw was Seungri throwing a punch. The athletic b-boy easily deflected it and dodged out the way. "Dez, get your boyfriend!" Dom shouted. Dezi looked uncertain as she grabbed Seungri's arm and pulled him away from the b-boy. "Yah! You take his side?" Seungri hissed, his eyes full of hate for the 23 year old. "Look, the kiss meant nothing. You're my boyfriend, remember?" I swear I saw Dom's eyes cloud. Then I stepped in. "This is TOO MUCH FUCKING DRAMA. CAN'T YOU ALL ACT LIKE ADULTS FOR ONCE!? Desiree, we are NOT going to Korea. At least not now. Aris, Dom, get the fuck out. GD, Seungri...go find something to do before I kill you all and dump you into the ocean!" Everyone looked at me with wide eyes. I never lost my temper, but when I did, I could kill. GD leaned in for a kiss, and I waved him away. "Not in the mood." He looked hurt, but Aris looked smug. "Am I speaking another language? GET THE FUCK OUT!" I looked at them threateningly. "And if you even TRY to fight outside my house, I will personally come and cut off your testicles."

After the door slammed, I turned to my sister, who was looking at me, mouth hanging open. "Why are we not going to Korea?" I sat down hard on the couch. "I'm not gonna allow heart break again." Dez looked at me and scoffed. "My heart won't be broken.I'll be happy as can be." I laughed. "Dood, where are you gonna stay? YG didn't give them the OK to bring us back."...
"Oh."

__________________________________________________________________

*Later that night -

"So why aren't you coming again?" I sighed, exasperatedly towards the man I loved. "We can't just Up-and-leave, Ji-yong. I'm in school and I have a job." GD squinted. "A job? you never told me about a job. What job?" I looked down. "Ihaveadanceclasstoteach." I don't know HOW he caught all of that, but he did. "A dance class huh." His voice was calm. "With who?" I looked down again. "Aris." GD looked thoughtful. "Aris, huh. Your best friend. The one you go around kissing?" So he DID see. I looked up at him and made a face. "Why do you care?" I scoffed. "Because I love you, you idiot. Why don't you love me back?" He looked close to tears. "I do love you. I love you so much it hurts. Thats why I don't want to go back. I can't take it anymore, I'm only 22 and my heart feels like its been through 50 years worth of drama. And if my little sister gets hurt again; she'll crack. She's already craz-" Once again, interrupted by those angelic lips. "Shut up, you talk too much," Gd mumbled against my mouth. I didn't mind being interrupted,especially by those lips, but this time I pushed him away. "Everything can't be solved by kisses, GD." He raised an eyebrow at me. "I know what can.." Ugh; Pervs rule the world. I lightly slapped him upside the head. "Get it out of your mind, beyontae. We're not going and thats final." Evilly smirking that trademark smirk, GD pinned me down and his lips found my collarbone. "I won't give up until I change your mind."

_____________________________________________________________

I have no idea HOW we ended up on this flight to Korea. Actually, I did have an idea. A very good idea. Damn him.

Well, my yeo-dongsaeng was happy. She was happily chatting away with Seungri, who looked equally happy. I looked over to GD, he was sleeping so peacefully, it reminded me why I called him my angel.Even though he was far from an angel last night. I sighed and made use of the wifi on the jet. I sent Aris an email, and told him to ask Lydia to look after our house for a little while. I didn't tell him where we went, he already knew. I felt bad, because I was probably breaking his heart. But if I stayed, I would have broken GD's heart.

Ugh; stuck between two loves.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was so fucking sappy I wanted to punch myself. YAY FOR MORE DRAMA. Oh and If you want me to write the scene between GD & I; I'll need comments that say so ;D

-Kiwi