Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Hey; Baby.

*** GD's POV **

The ride to the hospital was the worst thing I had ever experienced. I couldn't do anything but watch in horror as the EMTs connected my girlfriend to various tubes and devices. I was so in shock that I couldn't even ask what is it they were exactly putting on her. I rode in the back and held her hand, with everyone else following in Tabi's Mustang. Everything I've ever known or thought about love was thrown out the window, seeing her lying on a stretcher and hearing the wail of the ambulance siren. I felt what could only be described as heartbreak.

When we got to the hospital, they all but pushed me to the side. I tried to protest, but they just shouted something, and I was escorted to a waiting area. Pfft, more like forcefully moved. Dino came strutting in, followed by the panda eyed Seungri, and then Tae & Dae. Top came in after, from parking his car. Dez looked at me with sympathetic eyes. I didn't understand why though. Fruit was gonna live, right?...Right?

___________________________________________________________

It was an hour later when they allowed us into the room. Since she wasn't deadly sick or whatever, they let us all come in at the same time. The doctor was a short, mean looking man. Great. I hate mean looking people. The doctor, his name was Dong Yee, flipped through some papers, then he began to speak. His voice was scratchy and irritating.

"So, we did some tests, ah, I assume you are Kwon Ji-yong..Ms Kishi's boyfriend?" He pointed to me, and I pointed to myself also, confused. "Me? Ooh, yeah, I'm him." He gave me a disapproving look, and turned back to his papers. "Ah, yes." 12 worried pairs of eyes followed him. "Well, Ms Kishi is doing fine, we gave her a sedative, the baby should be fine, it just caused a little upset." I looked at him sideways. "Baby?" He looked shocked. "You didn't know your girlfriend was pregnant?" He chuckled. "Well, she's only about a week along anyway, I'm sure she planned to tell you." He flipped some papers again, and then tsked. "You two are old enough to know bett-" I cut him off with a hand. "Thats quite enough, thank you, doctor." He tsked again, and walked out of the room. I bit my lip. As much as I hated to admit it, the short mean doctor was right. We were both old enough to know better, but too young to care. I facepalmed and turned to face my friends.

The only one that didn't looked shocked was Dezi. Of course she knew already. Seungri looked scandalized, Tae and Dae looked shocked, and Tabi's lips were hinting at a smirk. I took a deep breath. "Um...I'm gonna be a father.."
♠ ♠ ♠
Short; Random; I know. WOOO fatherhood. Scary times.