Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Let's get down to Business; Let me know your Business

I was sitting in the car with Ji- Yong oppa [Yes, he's older than me by a month.] We were headed towards their condo/office to do some business with the other guys. That meant my yeo-dongsaeng would be there too, with maknae and the others.

We were sitting in comfortable silence, listening to some random Kpop station, when he suddenly flipped off the radio.

"So, you probably know a lot about me, but if you are to be my assistant, I need to know about you." He smiled at me. I looked back at him, bewildered. "Umm, what do you want to know?" His accent was so thick when he replied, "Everything." Everything? Well THAT helps. Thanks a LOT, oppa. "Well-" Just then I got a txt from Dinosaurus. She just met Doo Joon. Lucky! I flipped my cell closed and smiled at GD. "Well, Kwon Leader," I began. He smiled big when I called him that. He loves to be called that. "I am 21, born September 3rd, I love music, I'm very organized, because I'm a virgo. Thats why I'm a good assistant..Umm I'm half Japanese half American Indian. I speak Korean and Japanese, Spanish and English, I have a younger sister, who is here also, Her name is Desiree,she's 18 and working with maknae Seungri. We both love fashion and music, she speaks the same languages I do except she's not fluent in Korean. Ummm we come from Los Angeles, California...and I like gummy candy...and lollipops." Geeeez I'm just as long winded as him!..Well, when I want to be. He laughed at my last statement about candy and lollipops.

"Me too," is all he said. "So, where are your parents?" I looked away. I HATED when people asked us that. "They...they aren't..with us.." I replied softly. He must have heard the hurt, because he put his hand on mine and said, "Mianhamnida, thats a delicate subject." I looked down at his hand, then up to his eyes. Then my heart fluttered. And I knew I was probably gonna fall hard for him.

__________________________________________________________________

When we got to the office/condo, everyone else was already there.It was WAAAY at the top. Like, second to the top. When we got off the elevator we saw everyone. Maknae Seungri was sitting down, holding some sort of coffee drink and talking in Korenglish [NEW WORD!] to Dezi, who looked highly confused. TOP was sitting in a white chair with laptop looking VERY nerdy with his glasses. YB was laid back on a white couch in front of the window, and Dae was watching a huge flatscreen. The whole layout was circular, full of white and chrome. VERY modern.

Image

Image

"Wow," I said. "This is NIIIIIIICE." When Dezi heard my voice, she looked up. "Unni, how was your day?" SHe smiled knowingly and looked pointedly at Ji Yong. "Oh it was greaaat, yeo," my voice was dripping with scarcasm. "How was yours?" When she grimaced, I smirked. "It was pretty good. "Kiwi, how about you introduce yourselves to the others so we can get to work?" GD smiled at me. "Mannaseo bangapseumnida, je ireum-eun Kiwi imnida." [Pleased to meet you, my name is Kiwi.] They smiled when I spoke Korean to them. I noticed that Youngbae had a delicious smile. So did Daesung. Maknae didn't smile at me, but kept looking at my sister. What is up with him? I could have sworn she told me he didn't like her. Guys. You can never win with them.

"Kiwi, unni, I am Daesung. You may call me DLite, if you like." Daesung took my hand and kissed it, like GD had. Dinosaurus twitched and made eye motions towards GD. When I looked at him, he quickly smiled. "Pleased to make your aquaintance, Kiwi unnie. Desiree won't stop talking about you and how you speak Korean fluently and how you look after her." Maknae Seungri looked smug as he said this. I bowed, even though he was younger than me. "Pleased to have you as a nam-dongsaeng," I said, and showed my cookie baking smile. "Okay okay enough with long intros, I am TOP, you can call me Tabi and I will call you Kiwi okay yes good. Oh and yours yeo is very delightful. She fix my computer!" Dezi blushed and turned away. "Kamsahamnida!" was all she said. "Annyeong hashimnikka, I'm Youngbae, but you can call me SOL, cause I can light up your world!" He was smiling so hard when he said that, I couldn't help but giggle. And I was blushing. I'd never hear the end of it from Dinosaurus.

"Okay, okay! Enough of introductions!" GD sounded a little irritated. "Assistants yeo-dongsaeng Kiwi and Dezi, what can you do for us? "I was a little taken a back at his brusque tone, and so was Dez. "Umm," she started. "I can take care of press, fans, online things, like pictures, graphics and sending out new music and fanmail." This was true. She was a people person and amazing with computers. "Good!" GD smiled at her and then turned to me."And you, Kiwi?" Well, I can handle all your events- concerts, fan meetings, show appearances, special appearances, every day schedules like rehearsals and photoshoots." "Excellent!" Tabi exclaimed. "Thats so perfect for us." "I agree, we will work well together, yeah?" DLite smiled. "Of course we will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry the pic is so big D: But you get a visual of the office now! :D Kiwi x Dino = RANDOM