Status: Active + Collabo

Heartbreakers

Stupid ish.

*byeontae means perv

"This is SO boring!" I complained for the billionth time. "Since your bored, come assist me....with some actual work." Unnie growled at me. I held my hands in defense "Alright, alright-sheesh! Bite my head off why don't you?" I replied rolling my eyes. Unni is always stressing she needs to chill. Just look how I turned out *grins widely*. "Can you go to the guys dressing rooms & tell them the photographer is ready?" I smiled widely "Neh !" Can you say mmm..chocolate abs?. Being abusive unni shoved me away "Your such a byeontae!" I stuck my tongue at her as I walked away. Quickly heading to the dressing room....hoping the guys didn't have a shirt-I knocked on the wooden door. "The photograph-" I stopped mid-sentence when I came in contact with a shirtless Seungri. My face flushed red when he saw me...starring. "Earth to Desiree!" TOP replied waving his hand in my face. Sheesh he get's straight to the point. "Oh Mianhamnida! What was I going to say?" I asked myself rubbing my temples.."OH! Uh...the photographer is ready for the group parings." LIE. Unni owes me big time! "Klan Young needs Seungri, TOP, Daesung, &Taeyang." ~kekekeke "That's mainly the whole group except GD hyung..." TOP can be a smart ass, but a teddy bear <3 "YAH! Don't question me, it's her idea." I snapped. "Okay thanks dongsaeng!" Youngbae thanked me ruffling my hair as I smiled. As the guys left I followed behind. Youngbae walked near me "So how is dongsaeng treating you?" he asked "The first day he was a butthole," he looked at me shocked "That's funny because he kept talking about you constantly-how he had an assistant & how she was beautiful..." I shook my head. "Nah, must been someone else's assistant-I don't have THAT look. Unni's up in that criteria." I truthfully told him. "You BOTH are beautiful differently; equally." I looked at him & smiled lightly "Thanks..oppa!" "Wow you improved!" I nodded "Thanks to Seungri oppa!"

!$%#^^

"Where the hell is he?" Kiwi snapped at me. "Um...." THINK DINO THINK!! "Um..he said he was nervous. Maybe If you encourage him...he'll come out his dressing room?" I asked myself rather then directing her. She looked at me suspiciously as she finally agreed. "Your coming with me though!" with that said she dragged me to his dressing room. She knocked on the door as she opened it "Are you guys done with the parings?" GD asked "Huh? What parings?" Kiwi asked confused, finally catching on I shoved her into his dressing room & locked it. Unni I love you but you need to relax. I skipped happily on set as the guys looked at me as If I had two heads. "What's up with you?"Daesung asked me smiling. "Oh nothing!" I sung cheerily. "Did you hook Noona up with hyung?" he asked excitingly before I got a chance to answer oppa & unni came out of the dressing room smiling brightly. I looked at Daesung "Something like that...."
♠ ♠ ♠
=]] Sorry for the lack of shortness, I'm running out of ideas =/
Comment <3