Welcome To Paradise

Blood, sex and booze

The girls staggered into the building, arm in arm. The smoke filled air entered their lungs and clung to their clothes and hair. Lizzie coughed slightly and Emily and Amy giggled.

“Just because I’m the innocent one here!” She glared. The girl’s spotted a table in the back corner and walked towards it. As they sat down Amy’s eyes traced the crowded room.

“Looking for someone?” Emily asked, smirking slightly. “Yeah, one of my mates works with the band playing tonight. Hopefully she can get us backstage!” She grinned.

“OH MY GOD! Your friend knows Mike!” Lizzie screeched, jumping off of the small stool she was perching on. There was a shocked yet amazed look on her face. Emily chuckled as Amy nodded. Lizzie fell back to her stool, a look of bewilderment across her face. Amy laughed at her friend and stood up, brushing down her tights.

“Anyone for a drink?” She asked. “Vodka and coke please,” Emily said “and she’ll take a beer” she said, pointing at Lizzie, who’s mouth was still wide open. Amy started towards the bar. She ordered the drinks, pulled out a note from her back pocket and went to give it to the barman.

“It’s on me.” Said the man sitting next to her. “Oh, well cheers!” “No Problem, Tré.” He said, holding out his hand. “Amy,” she said, moving her hand from the drinks to meet his. Instead of shaking her hand, he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

“I’ve missed you Amy!” He grinned, his face buried in the crook of her neck. “Uhh, do I know you?!” Amy asked confused. The man pulled back, revealing his face to her. Amy gasped and drew her hand to her lips.

__________________________________

Mike and Billie had made their way inside, Billie’s thoughts still on the girl outside. They walked up to the stage and jumped on it. Tré was already there, setting up his drum kit and Marissa was helping.

“Alright babe,” Billie said, as she picked up the bass drum and handed it to Tré, she giggled. “How long have we got Mike?” Billie then asked, turning around and looking into the smoke filled room.

He loved this place. “About half an hour I think.”

“Me and Tré have already set up the guitar, bass and both microphones, so we’re sorted,” Marissa exclaimed, lifting her hand to wipe a bead of sweat off her forehead.

“And I don’t know about you boys, but I’m up for a drink!” she laughed. “I’ll go!” Tré practically screamed, jumping off his stool and bounding towards the bar.