Status: Up and Running

Just Another Life Story

5/26/10

Mood: Bitchy DX

My friends are now... 5 people! Sydnee, MoЯgan, Emmy, James, And Chelsey(Chel for short).

So why did I lose a bunch of my friends? Well... A long story short. I'm a Bitch!

Long version... You really wanna know? Well... It started this morning:

I updated my face book like any morning

"Name goes Here I hope this is the right choice"

Now the choice was of something I NEVER do. Losing friends. See Joe and Angus tease me for very... painful things, and I can't handle it anymore, so I was thinking, okay I'll just leave that group no biggie. I can do the whole no friends, loner thing. I'm cool with that...

Well it's never that easy...

So at lunch Chel was crying, because of a rumor that went around... That was true. So, not really a rumor. and so I was comforting her, like a good friend. and Angus asked me to come over by him... so I did. He said

"So you give sympathy to bitches like her?" With a smug little smile plastered on his face. Now I'm on my last bit of patients and he used it up in one little line. So I responded

"You know what Angus, shut the fuck up and go screw yourself." after I said that I walked straight to my next class. And for the rest of the day Emmy and Joe were texting me, asking what was wrong, and what did they do.

after school ended I went over to Chel's house with Sydnee. And we were on her porch talking about what had happened. And so I ended up taking my anger out at Emmy, and blaming her for everything...

Bad move. Soon after I had finished being bitchy, her texts to a sad air of them, and I knew I did something wrong, way wrong... Emmy had done everything like a good friend would do, and I was being a horrible friend, and I knew it too! I didn't stop myself, I'm usually a nice person... but I've been in a really bad mood recently.

Why am have I been in a bad mood?

Well my anorexia is taking over, my insomnia is worsening, and I just feel like dying most days... or I'm extremely hyper :/

So, that all takes a toll on my body, big time.

And so I felt ever worse after what I've done to Emmy. I wouldn't be surprised if she never forgives me... I wouldn't forgive myself :/

If there is competition for the Bitchiest Bitch, I win.