Do You Really Believe Me?

Do You Really Believe Me?

Image

Why doesn't anyone else here it? The constant noises. Well, not really noises...voices. Why doesn't anyone else see it?

Most people think it's cool, to see what's going to happen. It's actually not all that thrilling. I didn't ask for this. Is this some kind of gift?

Finding out what is going to happen in the next few hours, days, months, or years? I don't think it's a gift. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a physic.

I don't see or talk to spirits. But, I do see the future. What will happen. I see and hear the voices of the people that I see in my visions. Although it's not always clear, I still make it out most of the time. Sometimes, it happens in my dreams. I have a lot of Deja Vu moments. But, that happens to everyone.

Even though most people think it's "cool", some people, laugh at you. Call you names, look down on you. And, never believe it. Why doesn't anyone believe the truth, but believe the lies?

These are more then premonitions. One time, it got so bad, I wanted to kill myself. I remembered the first vision I ever had. I didn't know it was going to happen. But, it did. And, I felt so bad...I could have possibly stopped it from happening. I saw the little girl get taken away, and then I saw when they person killed her. But, even though I thought it felt so real, I pushed it aside and put that under the category of nightmare. Later that day, it was on the news. The same girl from my vision. I cried. I probably could have stopped it. But, then again, who would have believed me?

Now, I am sixteen. I live with my two parent's. Our house is wonderful. They love and care for me. They think I am a happy person, and I don't even bother telling them my secrect.

My Secrect?...

How did it get out in the school. How is it that people know and make fun of me and caall me a lier for it? It's because I had a friend I thought I could trust. her name is Emily. After about four years of being close friends I told her. Even from when I started having visions at the age of 10. She told me that I should be proud of my "gift'. For once, I was actually happy someone didn't doubt me, and judge me.

Boy, was I wrong...

She told almost everyone in our class. And, from our class, to the whole school. I'm known as the "Freaky person", "Lie Magnet", and much more. I hate it.

But...what can I do?

Laying down on my soft mattress, looking up at my ceiling; I whisper to myself. "Would anyone ever beleive me?".

Oh well. All I know is that I should get ready for the shitload of name calling I'm going to hear tomorrow at school.

I turn my head and look out the window. The dark blue sky. The first quater moon. The shining stars. These objects all used to make me sleep peacefully.

Turning my head around, I think to myself. 'Maybe the voices of tomorrow will put me to sleep'?. Now...I am completely drowned in the relm of sleep. I can't even trust my dreams...they might be true?