I Could Treat You Better

Who you calling Greaser? Greaser.

"Mickey's on!" I shouted from the kitchen as I scrubbed down the table. Pony's words started to sink in deep and I've been out of it all day. Two-Bit jumped on to the couch and obediently watched the kid show. He had a beer in one hand, a plate of chocolate cake in the other. I stretched and got lifted off the ground in a heartbeat. Darry begun to spin me around and I giggled.

"Get to work!" I slapped him playfully with the wash cloth and he nodded, walking outside. Sodapop and Steve followed. I jumped into the shower and beside my exhausted self, started to hum. I normally don't sing in front of the boys or even hum. But I felt pretty giddy so even when I stepped out of the shower and changed into shorts and a bright blue shirt I continued humming. The boys kept their mouths hanging open and I gave them a funny look.

"What?"

"I..er..." Dallas scratched the back of his head and I sighed.

"Dally..."

"You look fantastic!" He gushed out and lifted up his beer high.

"Cheers to you doll," He started to chug and I rolled my eyes. Why men are so stupid I don't know.

"You look hot, Babe," Two-Bit winked and I started to blush as Ponyboy and Johnny agreed.

"Guys, seriously what has gotten in to you?" I shook my head in disbelief and stood in front of the TV.

"Hey!" They shouted and I scoffed.

"We are going to get some sunshine. And if any of you greasers don't cooperate then I'll skin ya alive!" I giggled and they exchanged troubled glances.

"Is that so?" Dallas smirked and they started to get up. I gulped.

"Guys....guys..I was just kid.." Dallas picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I pounded my fist against his back.

"DALLAS WINSTON! PUT ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" I shouted and the boys continued laughing. He roughly threw me on the grass outside and I got up angrily. The boys started circling me slowly. My eyes followed theirs and I turned my body just slightly. I kept my eyes on Two-Bit and Dallas. They were the big ones. Johnny and Ponyboy decided to stay out of it and they sat back and watched. I narrowed my eyes as they began to step closer.

"Get thee hence, white trash, ...I am a Soc. I am the privileged and the well dressed. I throw beer blasts, drive fancy cars, break windows at fancy parties... I jump Greasers!" They disguised their voice as a Soc and I got out of my crouching position. I stood up straight and tall.

"I am a greaser. I am a JD and a hood. I blacken the name of our fair city. I beat up people. I rob gas stations. I am a menace to society. Man, do I have fun!" Two-Bit and Dallas smirked and they ran at me. I turned halfway and punched Two-Bit in the gut, then decked Dallas in the face. He stumbled back some, but grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my back. I left a soft whimper escape my lips and he smiled in satisfaction. I kneed Two-Bit in the groin and threw my head back and head-butted Dallas. We wrestled this way for quite some time until a car stopped outside the gate. Darry, Soda, and Steve hopped out and yawned. I was sitting on Dallas and had Two-Bit in a headlock when they pulled up. We froze once they made their way to the lawn.

"What in the hell are you guys doing?" Darry chuckled.

"Fighting," I panted, out of breathe. Sodapop rolled his eyes. I glared at him.

"What are you rolling your eyes about greaser?!" I said sarcastically and he smirked.

"Who you calling greaser? Greaser," He spat and I stood up straight. Sodapop and I wrestled until Darry called us in for dinner.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment?! :D