I Could Treat You Better

Stop teasing

"Two-bit get off!" I giggled as his fingers searched my ribs.

"Say it!" He demanded, digging rougher.

"Never!" I said loud, trying to catch my breathe. He went faster and I knew I had no other choice.

"I love you!" I screamed and he finally quit. My stomach was aching and he wiped his forehead.

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" He smirked and I closed my eyes tightly.

"You two are about as dumb as dumb can get" Pony shoved his hands deep into his pocket and I lay-ed still. He kicked me playfully in the ribs and I flinched.

"Aw come on now! I'm sure it wasn't that bad" Pony suppressed a laugh but it soon faded once he saw me not get up.

"Summer..." He knelt down and reached for my arm. I rolled over and tackled him to the ground. I sat upon him and begun tickling him just as hard as Two-bit had to me. He tried to get free of my grip but couldn't. I felt strong arms pick me up by my waist and set apart from Pony.

"Knock it off!" Darry said, his voice dragging on roughly.

"Go catch some sheep Dar" I said lightly punching his shoulder, and he sighed.

"It's only noon Summer"

"And you don't have to be to work in three more hours. Go nap!" I spun him around and pushed him towards upstairs. Soda came downstairs with just jeans on and he brushed past me. A chill went down my spine and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Stop being a tease," He turned around and kept his face inches from mine.

"Stop liking it," He winked and walked away into the living room. I rolled my eyes and followed. Just as I turned the corner, Steve wrapped me up in his arms and spun me around.

"Hey kiddo!" He said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hi" I giggled and the screen door slammed shut.

"Hush it! Darry's sleeping!" I scowled at Dallas and Johnny who walked in. Actually, I was pointing it more at Dallas.

"Yeah, yeah" Dallas said looking away from me.

"How you been Dal?" Pony asked standing up.

"I've been swinging okay" He walked to the kitchen to grab a beer, and I took this chance to glance at Soda who was surprisingly, looking at me. I walked to the bathroom and took a shower. About an hour passed and I walked out of the now steaming, smelling good, room. I was dressed in a purple plaided buttoned up shirt, jean shorts, and my Chuck Taylor's. I was buttoning the last button on my shirt when I looked up at the boys gazing at me.

"Um...something wrong?"

"Uh...no..you...you look real good" Two-bit scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Uh...thanks?" I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a coke. Leaning against the counter, I took a sip and sighed in relief. Soda-pop walking in the kitchen, still with no shirt, and leaned against the counter beside me. He looked at me and I could tell he was looking me up and down from my peripheral vision.

"Need something Soda-pop?" I took another sip and I felt his arm lay next to mine.

"No ma'am" He grinned that stupid, cute grin of his and I grit my teeth.
You can't give in.

"Then why you in here?" I asked throwing away my can.

"Can I not come into my own kitchen?" He followed close behind me and I felt his right hand rest on my hip.

"Soda.." I turned around to face him. Instantly, his lips came crashing over mine and his right hand held me for support. I guess he could feel my legs quiver too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it sorta sucks :P And i've been trying to update everything like crazy!
Comments?! :)