I Could Treat You Better

Your better than that Sunshine

Soda-pop pulled away some and smiled. I gritted my teeth.

"Asshole" I muttered and his hand tightened around my waist.

"Mhm" He smirked and I looked down.

"What about Sandy?"

"What about her?"

"Soda....you two are dating" But his lips crashed back down over mine. I felt my arm being jerked and I was in the arms of another boy.
Dallas Winston.

"Hey buddy, fuck off" He dragged me along outside and Johnny and Pony followed.

"Dallas!" I yanked my arm away from his and he stood protectively in front of me.

"What the hell!"

"I'm not having him play you babe, sorry" I narrowed my eyes at him and tried to make a break to the door. Damn Dally. He was faster.

"Dallas! It's my life!"

"And your heading it right to the shitter. So stop it" Dally was starting to scare me. I whimpered at the sound of his voice getting loud. He sighed.

"Look, Soda's just playing you"

"I don't mind..." Dal laughed sarcastically.

"Mhm. Come on babe" He shoved his hand in my back pocket which made me feel uneasy. We began walking to nowhere particular.

"Um Dal...why do you have your hand there?" Dally blushed and removed his hand.

"Uh...no reason" He lit up a cancer stick and I glanced at Pony who looked pissed.

"Pony..something wrong?"

"Nah Hun don't worry it's not you it's Soda. I can't believe he thinks he can just go pull a stunt like that." Pony shook his head.

"Well, it's my fault to you guys. I allowed him"

"Yeah but he knows you like him and he's just teasing you" Dallas stomped out his cancer stick, which for the record, was only halfway done. Now, you know Dallas Winston is pissed when he stomps out a perfectly good cigarette. I was speechless. I felt so stupid.

"Hey greasers!" A red mustang pulled up and we backed up to the fence.

"Watch it. Your on our turf" The Soc scoffed at Dally's remark and looked around.

"5 Socs. 4 Greasers. I'd say it's a pretty clean fight" He smirked and they stepped forward.

"I don't reckon your looking for a fight are you?" Two-Bit strolled up with his hands deep into his pockets. Steve was right behind him. I looked around and smirked.

"6 Greasers. 5 Socs. I'd say it's a pretty clean fight" The Socs grunted and jumped back into their cars. We all had stupid grins played on our faces.

"How you doing kiddo?" Two-Bit ruffled my hair and I hugged his waist tightly, inhaling sweat and cologne.

"I don't even know.." I buried my head into his chest.

"Aw don't worry Sunshine. It'll all work out. Your better than that." Believe it or not, but I only let Two-Bit call me sunshine. Everyone else knows better. I smiled sweetly at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks Two-Bit"

"No problem babe" He winked and we started off towards the movies, except Steve couldn't go cause he had work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
They make me happy :)