Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH.16

STACI'S POV
I swear I have never felt so happy and so safe before in my entire life. Nick took me to a place I've never been, I can't believe we are happy and in love. He's all I have and all I need. If I didn't have him I don't think I'd even be alive and the same goes for him. I never thought I could find love and as long as I don't kill him with my curse then I have a strong feeling that we could really be something. Last night we were so in sync and it seemed magical, and after we just talked and he held me so tight. I felt my hair being played with so I fluttered my eyes opened and looked up to see Nick smiling. 

"Morning baby."- I said quietly as I snuggled deeper into his bare chest. 
"Good morning my love."- He smiled widely.
"I love you."- I blurted out. 
"Aw I love you too and last night was...oh so amazing."- He said as he kissed my forehead. 
"Yes it was."- I said sitting up while pulling the covers tighter over my naked body. Nick scanned my face until his eyes meet my lips. He leaned in and lightly kissed my lips. 
"I can't believe this."- He said breaking the kiss. 
"Believe what?"- I said already missing his lips. 
"That I'm so in love, more then I ever though possible. And the strange thing is that I fell for you so fast."
"Well believe it, because I believe in us. I need this love in my life to keep me sane...just don't leave me."- I said quietly. 
"I won't; as long as I can stand by you, I will. You're stuck with me. And I hope last night means we are officially together."
"Aw and yes it mean we are really together."- I smirked. 
"Forever?"
"I hope."- I said hoping. I can't fathom what's going on. Nick just randomly smashed his lips on mine while crawling on top of me again. 
"Once more please? I can't make love to you enough."- He whispered sweetly into my ear. 
"6 rounds within a day? Sure why not."- I giggled as I pecked his lips, for only doing this once before it all seemed natural. 

NICK'S POV
Wow...just wow. Staci is my dream girl, I can't ever see myself with anyone else. I thought I was in love with Miley but what I feel is better then anything I ever felt with her. We may have been together for a long time but I don't even know what I saw in her. It must have been something because it tore me apart when she left. I don't even want to remember anything from my relationship with her, the only thing that was good that come from that relationship was meeting Staci. I wish Staci and I stay holding each other forever, if I never left her bed I think I'd be completely happy. 

"Muhmm Nick what time is it?"- Staci mumbled. 
"It's about 11:30, why?"- I asked as she shifted upward rapidly. 
"Ugh I have project for work due at 2 o'clock!"- She squealed. I chuckled as she ran over to the bathroom to shower. She is so adorable. I stretched in the bed before getting up and sliding on my boxers that had been thrown on her dresser. I moseyed into the kitchen and started to cook us some French toast. I set the table for two, but knowing her she probably won't eat...within 15minutes she was out having her laptop in hand.  She was dressed in baggy sweatpants and a small white tank top that completely hugged her beautiful curves. Her dark soaking wet hair was thrown in a messy bun to compliment her glasses. I watched her as she sat at the table I had just set and like I thought she didn't eat. She pushed the plate to the middle of table and opened her laptop and focused completely on her work. I don't even think she noticed I was across the table from her. 
"You probably should eat..."- I said knowing she'd completely ignore me. She looked up and glared at me. 
"Just because we are a couple does not give you the right to tell me what to do!"- She hissed. WTF I didn't mean it like that...ugh I suck!
"Come on you know I didn't mean it like that!"- I said in defense. 
"Are you saying I don't know what I'm talking about either? I'm not stupid Nick!"- She yelled while my heart sank to my stomach. 
"What ugh god I'm stupid not you I'm sorry!"- I whined as she started to laugh.
"You are so easy!"- She giggled. 
"That's not funny! I was so sad!"- I said shocked. 
"Aw come here. I know you're looking out for me, and I'll eat later."- She smirked as I walked over to her. She motioned for me to bend down. 
"I'll always watch out for my love."- I whispered to her.
"I know and that's why I love you so much."- She said right in front of my lips to where I could feel her warm breath against them. 
"I love you too."- I said staring intensely into her black eyes. 
"Now let me finish so we can have some time together."- She smiled as she backed away. 
"You are such a tease!"- I said frustrated. She laughed as she focused back on her work.