Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

CH.19

STACI'S POV
I can't believe he cheated on me! I thought he hated her, she broke him! I knew if I got close to him that something bad would happen. I hate myself for getting close to him. I let out a sigh as I rolled on my back. I stared at the ceiling while my chest burned. I laid in silence until I heard shuffling outside my door. Ugh I told him to leave! I don't want to see him at all.

"Nick can you please just go!"- I cried.

"Look baby I'm sorry!"- He cried back through the door.

"Don't baby me Nick! You cheated on me!"- I sobbed.

"Please let me in! I love you, not her!"

"No you don't! You would've never kissed her if you loved me!"

"Staci I love you so much just let me explain!"- He yelled.

"No, just get out! Don't put me through anymore! Please go!"

"I love you, so I'll respect you for now. I hope you know you’re the only one for me...and you have no idea how sorry I am."- He cried before he got up. I heard the door slam and I instantly regretting kicking him out. I love him, I really do but they say once someone cheats then they'll do it again. I've been hurt enough…
 

NICK'S POV
I'm the worst person in the world! I can't believe I hurt Staci like that. I know I should've pushed Miley off but Staci didn't even give me a chance! It all happened so fast! I hope she can forgive me, because I know she's my forever! I wiped my tears and shoved my hands into my pockets as I strolled down the street. I felt a few rain drops fall, and I looked around at the sky. It looks just like the day Staci saved me. That was the best day of my life, she's my everything. Tears strolled down my face again as my mind started to trap me in fog. I aimlessly roomed around in the now pouring rain, too hurt to care. 
 

STACI'S POV
My mind wouldn't shut off as I laid in my bed. I couldn't get rid of this sickening feeling in my stomach. This feeling was familiar; I felt the air being sucked out of my lungs. My eyes rolled back, they snapped closed as the vision took over my brain. Once again my body started to put me through a torturous vision. My head soon filled with the image of a day just like today, this reminds me of the first last vision I had of Nick. Speaking of Nick, he had tear stains on his face, his hands stuffed in his pockets, while he stared at the ground walking down the street. It was pouring and his shirt was clung to his sexy body. I don't get why I'm having this vision, there's no point he's never going to be in my life.
Like always the vision took over my brain and I was forced to watch. Nick never looked up as he walked aimlessly down the road, he turned to cross the main road down without even looking. I watched closely as he wiped his tears, he finally looked up when a loud horn beeped. I wanted to stop watching but my mind wouldn't let me, Nick didn't have a chance to move and was hit by the car. And I'm guessing by the speed of the car that he's dead. My entire body engulfed with a burning feeling as my zoomed in to see his bloody body. I felt breathless and heartbroken as I stared in disgust. I love him, and because of that he's going to die. I looked around as everyone gasped in horror, I caught a glimpse of the downtown clock before my body fell back into reality. Tears covered my face as I saw my ceiling again. I tried desperately to catch my breath yet I couldn't fully. I got up and looked at my clock and saw it was 15 minutes behind the one in my vision. I could possibly save him again, I know I want to. I love him but if I'm too late I'll have to watch it happen again. I tried to take a deep breath and without another thought I was running down the road once again in the pouring rain...for Nick. The spot he was in was a good two miles away and I ran throughout every short cut I knew without slowing down. I could feel the adrenalin flowing through my body. I nearly slipped as I rounded my last corner, and then I could see the car speeding through the street...Nick took his first step on the main road. The rain came down harder as I cried out too him. He didn't hear me so I kept running. The only thing that went through my mind was that he can't die from me. There isn't going to be anyone else who suffers because of my curse. I don't care if I'm messing with fate, I'm going to save a life! I found myself pushing Nick out of the middle of the lane. The next thing I saw was a bright white light as pain surged through my body. I heard Nick scream my name before everything went blank. 

NICK'S POV
I wasn't paying attention as I crossed the main road, I heard a loud honk and I looked up, but as I did I was being pushed away from being hit by a speeding car. I hit the ground barely feeling a thing and looked back to see who had pushed me. More tears flowed down my cheeks as I saw Staci covered in blood. I screamed her name as I crawled over to her limb body. I cradled her in my arms as I sobbed, I didn't take my eyes off of her until a paramedic ripped her from me. 
"Sir are you her husband?"- One asked me. I nodded as I cried again. The guy helped me into the back of the ambulance, I watched them work rapidly on her. She looked pale underneath the blood covering her, she saved me and now she's probably dead. Everything is all my fault!