Sequel: Now I'm Haunted
Status: Working on it.

How to Save a Life While Messing With Fate...

Ch.7

STACI’S POV
“Morning baby. “- I heard someone say, so I rolled over to Nick smiling at me.
“Good morning.”- I smiled back; he leaned over and crashed his lips into mine.
“So what are we doing today my beautiful angel?”- He asked and then kissed my nose.
“Um whatever you want to do.”- I yawned and stretched.
“Oh well them don’t get up.”- He laughed as he crawled n top of me.
“Really? You decide to do me?”- I giggled.
“Yes I do, I think that’s the best plan ever.”- He said as he attacked my lips. He continued to kiss me and started to trail kisses down my neck…I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his warm lips on my skin. All the sudden I heard a small voice.
“Nick did you hear that?”- I asked quietly.
“Here *kiss* what?”- He asked in-between kisses.
“You didn’t here that, someone said something.”- I said worried.
“I’m*kiss*sure *kiss* it’s *kiss* nothing!”- He said frustrated. I tried to forget it as he continued but that voice sounded familiar. He made his way back to my lips and as soon as he did, I heard something crash and break right next to us.
“What the hell was that?”- He sighed as I pushed him off.
“I don’t know.”- I said as I looked next to the bed, something on my nightstand was missing… I looked to the ground and saw my picture of Erin and I all broken with glass everywhere.
“How did that happen, neither of us touched it.”- He said.
“I have no idea.”- I said as I stared at the picture, god I miss her. I felt ears starting to form in my eyes. That was the only thing I had left of her.
“Oh baby don’t cry it’s ok we’ll clean it up and get a new frame.”- Nick tried to comfort me.
“No it’s not ok! You forgot me!”- I heard someone yell, Nick and I both turned white as we looked towards my bedroom door. There before our own eyes stood Erin! Wtf? She is supposed to be dead, I am freaking out but I am also happy I can see her.
“Erin?”- I asked to be sure, Nick kept looking back and forth between her presents and the picture because he has never met her.
“Yea remember me? Your so called best friend. Wtf Staci? You did not even try to save me but you save that thing with poodle hair! I cannot believe you! Plus you told him everything and never told me a thing! You’re the reason I’m dead, if I would have knew I would have never stayed friends with you!”- She spat her hurtful words.
“Erin you don’t understand! I didn’t think I could save you, it never worked before…”- I started through my salty tear.
“But you didn’t try for me! I though we were best friends for life! You saved pretty boy other there, but I’m sure he’ll pay the price like I did soon enough.”- She yelled as she walked closer.
“Erin please listen…”- I tried to explain as I saw Nick just staring at Erin.
“No you listen! I know everything! I’m going to make your life a living hell, I’ll haunt you and you boy toy until the day you both die painful deaths.”- She cut me of again as she started walking towards Nick and I. I closed my eye as she rested her arm...

NICK’S POV
I cannot believe I kissed Staci’s cheek, I have never felt so comfortable around anyone before. I soon fell asleep after I laid down with thoughts of Staci running through my mind. I really am not freaked out about what she told me, I cannot help but care deeply for her…she saved me in everyway a person could be saved.

“AHHHHHH!”- I heard Staci scream. I jumped up, ran to her room and through the darkness I saw her holding her chest. I heard her trying to catch her breath and start to cry; she must have had a nightmare.
“Staci are you ok?”- I asked quietly trying not to scare her more as I walked up to her and turned on her lamp.
“Oh Nick it was terrible!”- She cried.
“Shhh it was just a bad dream.”- I said kneeling down trying to getting to look at me.
“Nick please don’t go.”- She sniffled as she shivered.
“I wouldn’t think of it.”- I smirked as I hugged her.
“Thanks.”- She said quietly.
“Do want to talk about it? (She shook he head no) Ok… I’ll get you water.”- I said as I got up, I made my way to the kitchen and got a glass of water for her. She smiled weakly at me when I walked in and handed her the water. I sat down on her bed and looked at her. She still looked adorable even with her hair slightly messy and with tearstains on her face. She set down her water next to the picture of her and Erin, then looked at the picture, sighed and turned the picture the opposite way. Her nightmare must have been about Erin.
“Do you want me to stay in here the rest of the night?”- I asked, hoping she would like the idea.

STACI’S POV
“Would you please? If it’s not too weird for you.”- I said softly.
“I’ll stay, it wouldn’t be weird…these arms are made for cuddling.”- He said trying to lighten the mood as he crawled next to me.
“Thanks.”- I said as I turned off my lamp, I still felt a little weird since I was about to slept with him in my dream.
“Staci it’s ok.”- Nick said as he took me into his arms, he was right his arms were made for cuddling. I felt safe and protected from everything even myself as I snuggled into his chest. I prayed to god before I close my eyes for a new start without visions and also to always keep Nick in my life…soon after I heard Nick softly snoring, which was adorable so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the safe feeling as I also fell asleep.