Stranded

Found Out

Mikey sat on the rock. He was looking down, deep in thoughts, and thinking things over. Suddenly, he felt a rush of cold, and was suddenly soaking wet.

"Wha-? What the...?!" Mikey started, looking around. He turned around to find Britney with a bucket in her hands.

"You have been out of it for the past week or so, and I'm sick of it." Britney said.

"SO YOU DUMP WATER ON ME?!" Mikey yelled.

"Well...I found this and I thought, why not?" Britney said.

"I could think of a few reasons!" Mikey said, shivering.

About half an hour later. Mikey was sitting, drying off, and pissed at Gerard, and now at Britney.

"I'm sorry...I didn't think you'd take it badly." Britney said.

"You're right...if you spill icey, COLD water on someone who's having a rough time, the person should give you a hug, and thank you!" Mikey said, getting up. Britney grabbed him.

"What's bothering you?? Why won't you tell me??" Britney asked.

"I just-"

"YOU'RE MARRIED?!" Said a voice coming from the other end of the island. Mikey recognized it.

Lacey...

Suddenly, a blond, tan, and *topless* woman appeared in front of everybody (and I mean EVERYBODY) on the island, not even noticing she was standing half naked in front of several men.

"Oh my god." Frank said, shielding as many of the chicken-duckling's eyes as he could. Bob just openly stared at the woman, speechless. The woman finally looked down and, not only realized that now everyone on the island knew she was there, but they could all see her "upper half." She panicked from embarrassment, looking around. Ray took off his shirt and handed it to her, jaw dropped.

"Thanks." She said through tears. Once the shock of her exposure went away, another thought kicked in.

Who was this chick?

"Uh....who are you?" Frank asked, petting Bert. The woman seemed to turn to from embarrassment back to anger in an instant.

"Oh...ME? I'M the woman that Gerard had been screwing the past week! And WHAT DO YOU KNOW? He's MARRIED! How great is that!" The woman screamed. As if on cue, Gerard appeared next to her, smiling and waving.

"Oh, hi guys." He said. then he lowered his voice.

"Lacey...it was tempting before...but I had to tell the truth. I thought you knew...most people know that I'm married." Gerard said.

"What do you mean by that?" Lacey said.

"He means that when he married Lyn-z and broke a million teen girl's hearts, EVERYONE knew about it." Ray said.

"How...wait, who's Lyn-z? And how would everyone know about you getting married?" The woman asked.

"Uh...My Chemical Romance? Ring a bell?" Mikey asked.

"Uh...no. Does it have to do with drugs?" Lacey asked. Everyone just looked at her.

"You don't know about our band?" Ray asked.

"I've been on this island longer than any of you have...since I was ten. Unless you guys formed in the 90's, I wouldn't have a clue." Lacey said.

"So...you live here?" Bob asked.

"Yes." Lacey said.

"And you've been having sex with Gerard?" Carol asked.

"Yes." Lacey said. Ray suddenly looked at Gerard, angry.

"After you LECTURED Mikey and I about-"

"Yes, yes...I know. Mikey has already talked to me about that. It was a mistake...but you should know...temptation is hard to withstand." Gerard said.

"I offered him it in exchange for sneaking around and get me food...and keeping it a secret from all of you. I hope that clears his reputation a little." The girl said, looking at Gerard with disgust. At this point everyone was glaring at Gerard.

"We...we ALL make mistakes guys." Gerard said, looking around nervously.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is a little out there, but bare with me...more's coming.