Stranded

Baby Blues

It was the middle of the night, and Gerard was staring off into the sky, practically crying. Although he didn't have a mirror, he knew his eyes were dark - despite the fact that he hadn't been able to apply eyeliner for a long, long time. He pulled at his hair, and slammed his head into the ground.

Maybe if I slam it hard enough I'll get a concussion....then I could FINALLY get some sleep!

Gerard was almost considering it. He turned back around, listening on to what EVERYONE on the island had been listening to for so long.

"What does he want?!"

"I don't know...did you feed him?!"

"Of COURSE I fed him...do you HONESTLY think I'm that stupid?!"

"Don't yell at me!"

"WHO THE HELL IS YELLING?!!"


Gerard rolled his eyes and turned. The same conversation, night after night. He knew that having a new baby was tough on a couple, but c'mon, they could at least be quiet in how they handled the crying infant!

For the first time in three days, Gerard was almost asleep when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He sighed and turned around. It was Frank, Bob, and Britney.

"What?" Gerard asked, very grumpy at this point...as everyone else on the island was.

"Nothing. We just couldn't sleep." Bob said, sitting near Gerard. The others followed. Gerard looked around.

"Where's Mikey and Ray?"

"They're both getting something to eat." Frank said. He sighed. "Honestly, since this baby came, I don't know if I feel more sorry for, Marty and Carol or us."

"Oh, us definitely. We have to deal with the pains of childhood, but without the joys of parenthood." Gerard said.

"Shut up shut up SHUT UP!!"

"Marty! You don't tell a BABY to shut up!"

"It's not like he can understand me!"

"You still shouldn't..."

"ALRIGHT! "


Everyone else on the island simultaneously rolled their eyes.

"I think I can pass on those "joys" a little while." Bob said with a yawn.

Soon Mikey and Ray joined the others, and they all spent the rest of the night trying - unsuccessfully - to try and get some sleep.

They NEEDED to find a way off of this island...and soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been a RIDICULOUSLY long time since I posted a chapter, I've just been really busy with school and other things. But I'm going to start posting more frequently again, although this story will only have a few chapter left.
Thanks to anyone still reading after so long.:-)

Oh, and as you can see, Carol already had the baby. This will be more explained in a future chapter.