Stranded

Truth or Dare?

"I...I can't reach it." Frank said, reaching as high as he could.

"Then you're going to have to climb." Britney said, looking up at the apple. Why did Frank even bother trying to reach? He should of known he wasn't going to make it.

"I don't know..." Frank said, hesitantly looking up at the tree. His dare was to pick a certain apple from the tree, and he really wanted to do it.

"Fine...but nobody laughs. The second I hear a snicker, I'm done." And with that, Frank reached up, grabbing a lower branch. He climbed up to the second, then the third. The fourth. Then he finally made it to the fifth branch. He started climbing out towards the end of the branch, to reach the apple. Then, he started to lose his balance.

"Oh god." Frank said, sweat dripping down his now red face. And with that, he fell, smack down on the sandy island floor.

"Frank!" Gerard called out, running to his fallen friend. He took a good look at Frank. He had a cut on his head, and his eyes were closed.

"Damn you, Britney! Why did you have to give him that dare??? You know he's too proud to refuse." Ray said, running to Frank.

"I'm...I'm sorry. I didn't know he would..." Britney said, trailing off. Tears were forming in her eyes.

"Hey...I got it." Everyone heard from near the apple tree. They looked, and saw Frank holding up the apple he was dared to get. He grinned at them, got up, and took a big bite of it. Then he walked to the campfire.

"So...MY turn." Frank said, turning towards Britney, winking.