Stranded

MCR on Board

Mikey was sitting with Alicia in their car. He looked at his wife, giving her a sad look.

"I'm sorry...but I can't come. I have to visit my family. But you go and have fun." Alicia said with pity for her husband.

"But...it's our anniversary. You should be here."

"I'm sorry. Really. C'mon, you'll have fun with the guys. It will give you all a chance to bond."

"But we bond every time we're cooped up together on that claustrophobic tour bus. And besides, they're coming with their girls too....I'll be the only one."

"Sorry...you'll still have fun. I'll have my cell...call be when you've started to head out."

Alicia then kissed her poor, lonesome husband on the cheek and he went out, with his bag and I-pod headphones in his ears, and waved goodbye. He started walking when he spotted his four bandmates waiting for him.

"You too?" He heard Frank moan.

"Me too what?" Mikey inquired.

"Alicia couldn't come either? God...so it's just the five of us I guess." Gerard sighed.

"What happened to all of you're...um...superior others?" Mikey asked.

"Lyn-z's at a show with Mindless Self Indulgence. She said she couldn't miss it."

"Katlin had to work."

"Mine can't come either." Ray stated, twirling his poofy hair.

"Jamia's friend's cat died....and she has to comfort her."

"You're kidding...so it's just the five of us?" Mikey asks.

"Afraid so...we've bought the tickets already, so we have to." Frank said, looking at his "Halloween" tattoo.

So, dateless, the five My Chemical Romance members walked on board, with no one but eachother by their sides.