Stranded

Just a Joke

Gerard and Carol awkwardly look at eachother. When Carol was about to say something, Gerard opened his big mouth and blurted out.

"We were talking about how you two made out." Gerard said. Carol glared at him. Never did she use the words "made out."

"I never said that. Ray, I told Gerard about our kiss." Carol said, shifting uncomfortably.

"Oh....well. Okay." Ray said, looking awkwardly away.

"Aren't you upset he knows?" Carol asked.

"No. I've already told Mikey. Bob, and I was on my way to tell Frank." Ray said. Carol wasn't sure if he was being sarcastic.

"Well, Frank knows already." Gerard said.

"Oh great. That saves me a trip." Ray said. This scared Carol. She didn't think he was being sarcastic.

"Um...yeah. But it meant nothing...no big deal." Carol quickly said.

"Yeah...it didn't. Hey, you guys hear about Mikey and Britney? They did stuff! LOTS of stuff, IF you know what I mean." (Not to be rude to Ray, but in his blunt way of speaking, it's hard NOT to know what he means....)

"Yeah...actually, we saw them, by the campfire, nothing happened. Really." Carol said, sick of the subject.

"Yeah....we caught them just in time." Gerard said.

"Really? I caught them in bed together a few nights ago...didn't anyone tell you?" Ray said. Gerard's face went pale, then red.

"They actually....THEY ACTUALLY DID IT????" Gerard asked, getting up, ready to pounce on his brother, not waiting for a response to the question. Carol (jaw dropped) and Ray just sat there a moment.

"Uh....do you think now would be a good time to tell him I was kidding?" Ray asked. Carol just looked at him.

"Um....I think Mikey will be able to set him straight." Carol said, looking at Mikey getting a VERY surprise visit from his brother.