Stranded

Frank's Game

"What are we doing Frank?" Ray asked.

"We're going to play spin the bottle!" Frank said, grinning.

"Spin the bottle? What are we...twelve?" Gerard said.

"Yeah. Plus, we're not single. And we DON'T have a bottle." Mikey said.

"It won't be anything serious, just something to pass the time. We're stuck on an island, it's okay. And I have a bottle of diet coke that I had on the ship, so we can play." Frank said, getting up to get his bottle.

"Well...I guess were playing." Britney said, winking at Mikey, who scooted over even farther.

"Yeah...I guess we are." Bob said, looking at his Bob's-erm, feet.**

"Doesn't it seem a little immature to play this?" Gerard said, twirling his hair.

"I don't think so...it's not like we have a lot of entertainment options." Mikey said, looking at Britney, who was still winking at him.

"Got the bottle." Frank said, sitting down.

"That's not diet, Frank. I thought you were watching your figure." Gerard said, looking at the bottle.

"Okay, first of all: shut up. And second, it's not my "figure", it's my muscular, manly, uh, manliness." Frank said, cheeks turning red.

"Alright...FRANCINE." Gerard said, chuckling. Frank then, politely, responded to this by flipping him off.

"You two makes suck a cute couple." Ray said sarcastically.

"Yeah." Frank said. Nobody was quite sure whether it was sarcastic or not.

"Well Frank, this was your idea...so you get the first spin." Bob said. And with that, Frank spun. It spun, and spun, and finally landed right in between Mikey and Gerard, the Way brothers.

"It's closer to Gerard." Britney said.

"No way, it's closer to Mikey." Ray said.

"It's in the middle, I'll have to roll again." Frank said, with an oddly dissapointed tone to his voice. He spun, and it landed in between Ray and Britney, only this time it was obviously closer to Ray. Frank and Ray got in the middle, and had the most awkard looking kiss that you will ever see, lasting about two seconds total. Ray and Frank then went back to their sides of the circle, wiping their mouths.

"Your turn Ray." Frank said simply. So Ray got up, a little hesitantly, and spun. Britney. Britney and Ray got in the middle, quick little kiss. Then Britney spun. Got Carol. The two kissed, and if you looked closely, you could see Bob grinning. It went on like this for about thirty minutes. Then, Gerard got up to spin. It landed, and EVERYONE gasped.
♠ ♠ ♠
**Another inside joke with a friend.