Stranded

More Game Fun!

The gasping soon went to laughter. Gerard blushed.

"You have to find a way to kiss yourself, Gerard." Mikey said, laughing.

"Reminds me of my teen years." Gerard muttered. "I think I should be able to spin again."

"Nope. Gotta kiss yourself." Frank said.

"Common Gerard. Make out with your hand." Britney said. After that came a very, VERY awkward moment which I will not describe.

"It's your turn to roll again, Gerard." Carol said. Gerard rolled. He got Bob. Bob and Gerard got in the middle and gave a kiss that'd make you thing they were kissing their mother. Bob spun. Got Ray. Ray and Bob kissed. Ray spun. Got Britney, and they kissed. Then, Britney spun, and the grin on her face when she got Mikey was priceless. They went to the center of the circle, and Mikey slowly went to her. But she grabbed him and put him into a long, somewhat force kiss. Then Mikey spun, and it was followed with giggle.

"Mikey has to kiss Gerard." Ray giggled (if you can imagine Ray giggling.)

"Ew. No way, that's incest." Gerard said, looking at his brother...scared.

"Well...there was a picture of you two kissing." Britney said. Mikey and Gerard were blushing madly now.

"C'mon, Gerard. Let's just get this over with." Mikey said. They walked in the middle, kissed for an unusually long amount of time, then got back into the circle.

"Gerard's turn." Carol said.

"No...no...he's had enough turns." Bob said.

"I agree." Gerard said, not wanting more bad experiences.

"Oh...it can't be as bad as kissing your brother." Frank said. "Spin." Gerard sighed. It won't be bad. Really. He got up and spun, and got himself again.

"Oh sh*t" Gerard said to himself.