Stranded

Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge...

"What the...?" Mikey began. Gerard gave him a shrug, as if to ask "What'd I do?"

"PHYLLIS, Gerard?" Mikey began.

"Yes, it's a lovely name." Gerard said back.

"PHYL-lis, Gerard???!!!" Mikey shot back.

"We're allowed to name eachother whatever we want." Gerard said.

"Fine." Mikey said simply. "So...ELIZA...how are YOU today??" Mikey said, smirking.

"Hey, man, that's not funny." Gerard said.

"Neither is Phyllis." Mikey said.

"Did you have an EX girlfriend named Phyllis?! Huh?!" Gerard asked.

"Oh, why whatever do you...oh wait, GERARD, is Eliza YOUR ex girlfriend?" Mikey asked in a such a way that everyone knew he was full of it. This was his way to get back at Gerard.

"Fine. BE that way. So...Phyllis...uh....Phillmanson, how are you?" Gerard asked.

"I'm alright...Eliza Butz." Mikey said.

"Wait, you can't do that." Gerard began.

"Why, remind you of a certain ex? You've gotta get over it, man." Mikey retorted.

"I AM over it...I have a wife, remember? It's just...I can't have that last name." Gerard said.

"Why? Because it's like "butt?" Gerard? How much of a sissy are you?" Mikey said.

"No...it's not that. We're BROTHERS, remember?" Gerard said. Mikey thought about it.

"Damn." He said simply. Fine. They'd be Phyllis and Eliza Phillmanson. God, that was dumb. Mikey winced at the thought. They were about to begin again, when Ray cut in.

"What's the matter, Bob?" He asked.

Bob was on the ground, wheezing, grabbing his neck. The others surrounded him, as he held up his hands in a plea for help.