Stranded

Back to Old Games

"The sun will come out...tomor- NO. Dammit, Bob, you got that stupid song stuck in my head." Gerard said, washing his face water. After Bob's...uh..."performance"...everyone was able to lighten up and laugh a little...and now it was basically forgotten by everyone...except Gerard. He hadn't been able to get that out of his head, and it had been three days. It was driving him mad...madder than Frank when Gerard took his eyeliner...*cut to some random family guy clip...*

"Not my fault...Ray's the one who made me do it." Bob said. He could hear Frank laughing in the backround.

"Grow up, Frank." Ray said, walking up to Bob. "Yes, I did indeed. And I'd do it again too!" Ray said in the tone of a bad guy from a movie. He had a bitten apple in his hand, and some of the sweet liquid was running down his cheek. He licked it off.

"So...what are we supposed to do today?" Gerard asked.

"Well, Mr. Smith said we were doing algebra...but afterwards we have some free time!" Mikey said sarcastically, grabbing Ray's apple and holding it back, Ray clawing at it. He grabbed it back and took another juicy bite.

"You *know* what I meant...we need to find ways to keep busy or else we'll go crazy. What can we do?" Gerard asked. Frank and Bob started snickering.

"Grow up!" The guys said in unison.

"Let's see....we've done truth or dare, improv, spin the bottle, charades....I dunno." Frank said, thinking.

"Strip poker?" Mikey suggested. Everyone looked at him.

"Oh RIGHT....we don't have any cards!" Mikey said, walking away. He just didn't get it.

"Wait a minute...I have an idea." Bob said.

Later that morning, the five bandmates sat around the fire. Bob's "brilliant" idea was to play truth or dare again. For lack of any better ideas, they decided to just go with it.

"Gerard...truth or dare?" Bob asked.

"Dare." He replied.

"Eat ten fish in a row." Bob said. Gerard did this...and then threw it all back up. Everyone just stared, looking to Bob once in a while, shaking their heads at how stupid that dare was. When Gerard was done puking... Bob simply said "your turn." Gerard glared at him.

"Alright...Mikey, truth or dare?" Gerard asked, wiping some spit out fish off of his mouth.

"Dare." Mikey said, bored to tears. Gerard thought...what's something he could get his brother to do that he never did. He thought. And then...he knew what to ask.

"Mikey...I dare you to sing a full song...right up on that rock where Bob sang a few nights ago." Gerard said. Mikey blushed. Gerard did this for two reasons. One, because it was funny, and two, because he'd do just about ANYTHING to get Annie out of his head.