Stranded

Everyone Prepares...

"I don't think so." Mikey says quickly. Everyone started to hassle Mikey. None of them (except Gerard, once) had ever heard Mikey sing.

"Aw...c'mon Mikey...sing for us." Ray pleaded.

"Yeah...sing, Mikey, sing!" Gerard yelled.

"Your going to do it, Mikey." Bob said, knowing how pissed he'd be if he had to do it while Mikey skipped out.

"Yeah Mikey...you really are." Frank said.

"No...I just can't." Mikey said. Bob started laughing.

"Grow up, Bob." Ray said.

"Mikey...you chose dare...and I dared you, now you have to sing." Gerard said, looking at his brother. Mikey just thought to himself, and finally shook his head in agreement.

"Fine...ONE song...but I'm not choosing." Mikey said. And trust me...that was FINE with Gerard.

"So guys...what should Mikey sing?" Gerard asked everyone.

"Tomorrow from Annie?" Bob asked.

"Absolutely not." Gerard said.

"'Zombie' by The Cranberries?" Brittany asked. Mikey shook his head.

"Guess not." Gerard said.

"'Complicated' by Avril Lavigne?" Carol asked.

"No...that song bugs me." Mikey said.

"'Gay Bar' by Electric Six?" Frank asked. Everyone looked at him. "What?" He asked.

"No." Mikey said.

"'Pretty Handsome Awkward' by The Used?" Ray asked. Gerard glared at him. Everyone else looked at the two.

"Nevermind, geez....can't anybody take a joke?" Ray asked.

"Wait...I know what he can sing!" Brittany squealed. She ran up to Gerard and whispered what she thought.

"That's...not a bad idea. Humiliating AND entertaining. How'd you think of it?" Gerard asked.

"I dunno...I thought I heard someone say "John" though...so...yeah." **

"Alright...Mikey...you're singing "Barbie Girl" by Aqua." Gerard said. Mikey slapped his head...he didn't think it could get worse than Annie...but it could.

"Please no...I change my mind, I want to choose what I sing." Mikey pleaded. Gerard was shaking his head.

"Then I won't sing." Mikey said. Gerard sighed.

"Fine...you choose. But choose good. And get to it...we've been waiting awile." Gerard said. With that, Mikey stood up on the same rock that Bob was on a few nights before, and opened his mouth to start to sing. Everyone's jaw dropped.
♠ ♠ ♠
** inside joke with a friend....don't ask.