Stranded

Sick. Of. Fish.

Mikey chose to sing "Disenchanted" by...well...them, and everyone was stunned. He was surprisingly...excellent. He got through the whole song in one, smooth breath. It was a beautiful, tear jerking performance and-oh, what's the use. He sucked. Big time. He's a great bass player and a great guy, but he sounded like a dying cat. Everyone just sat there, wincing as he went through the song - note after out of tune note. He finally finished, and sat down. Everyone looked at him, then looked at eachother.

"I know...I stink. Sue me." Mikey said simply, taking a bite of fish.

"Wow...that was umm....*ahem* memorable." Ray said.

"Well, now I know why none of us have ever heard you sing." Bob said.

"Ha ha guys...you're so funny!" Mikey said sarcastically.

All the guys just sat around the island. On this day it had been exactly two months since they first became stranded. They were all thinner, tired, and so sick of fish (except Frank, who was even more sick of berries and apples.)

"I'm so damn bored!" Gerard groaned.

"Yeah....and seriously....I don't think I can take another bite of fish." Bob complained.

"Hey...quit complaining. Carol and I have been stranded even longer than you. Cool it." Britney said, popping a berry into her mouth. She was sick of them too, but she was even more sick of all the complaining.

"I need something else. I find myself missing the wet Twinkie, which JUST isn't right." Ray said.

"Yeah...if I have another apple or berry I will literally puke." Frank said.

"GOD Frank! Just EAT the damn FISH! You don't have to be a f**king vegan when your deserted on an island." Britney said.

"I can't do that...I know we'll make it off someday, and I don't want to get into the habit." Frank said.

"He's right...I of all people know. Once you get into something, it's hard to get out." Gerard said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Wait....I know what we can do about the food situation." Britney said, popping up. NOW she had people's attention.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't actually know how Mikey sings...I just made a guess that would fit my story.