Stranded

Ray's Mistake...(Again.)

"What's your idea?" Ray asked.

"Well...okay. First things first. What food sources DO we have on this island?" Britney asked.

"M'kay...we have apples." Gerard said.

"Berries." Frank said.

"Fish." Carol grumbled.

"Bananas." Ray said. Everyone looked at him.

"What? No there aren't." Mikey said.

"Yeah...I saw them about a week ago." Ray said simply.

"And you didn't tell us?!" Frank asked.

"I forgot again I guess. Sorry." Ray said. Everyone glared at him.

"Well where the hell is it?" Frank asked.

"It's a little farther back...past that really big tee-" Ray started. Everyone ran up before he could finish. Everyone except Britney.

"I guess I don't need my plan anymore." She said.

"You can use it when they get sick of the bananas." Ray said, biting an apple.

"Why aren't you having any?" Britney asked him.

"Oh....I don't like bananas." Ray said simply.

Carol was on the ground, asleep. She had had a total of fifteen bananas. Although not quite that much, everyone else was full of bananas (tee hee) by the end of that night. They were sleepily talking by the fire, trying to ignore Carol's snoring.

"Okay, okay. My first kiss was when I was fourteen. It was with a guy name Mack at a fourth of july party." Britney said, biting into her sixth banana.

"What about you Frank?" Gerard asked.

"Woah, woah...we already know it was with Bob." Ray chuckled.

"Nah...it was when I was twelve. Her name was Hannah." Frank said.

"Alright, alright. Mikey...it's your turn to ask a question." Gerard said.

"Okay...uh...am I really that bad at singing?" Mikey asked.

"No...not that bad." Gerard said.

"Yeah, it was pretty good." Britney said.

"Yeah...you just need a little practice." Ray said.

"GOD you sucked." Frank said. Everyone looked at him.

"Well COME on...he did. I'm not going to lie..." Frank said. Mikey looked at everyone.

"Yeah...you sucked." Gerard said. Everyone nodded in agreement. "But your a great bassist."

"Gee...thanks. Your turn, Ray." Mikey said, pouting.

"Alright...favorite movie?" Ray asked. Everyone opened their mouths to answer, when they heard something from a distance.

"Hey guys! Come here...you have GOT to see this." Said the voice. It was Bob. Everyone got up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, I don't KNOW if Ray doesn't like bananas. And I also don't know who Frank's first kiss was with, just made it up.