Stranded

Frank's new pet.

Everyone ran to see what Bob saw. As soon as they got there, Frank squealed with delight.

"A chicken-duck!" Frank yelled, running to hug it. Bob put is hand on Frank's chest, stopping him. He spoke in a firm voice.

"Stop. It could be dangerous...we shouldn't-" Too late. Frank was already chasing the chicken-duck around, flapping his arms up and down. He grabbed it and held it under his arm like a football.

"Can I have it?" Frank asked. Nobody even dared to deny him this. They all just nodded, it's not like they has control, anyways. Frank jumped up and down. He looked at the chicken-duck, and the chicken-duck looked back up at the tattooed rocker.

"I'll name you Mikey. Mikey the chicken-duck. I like it." He said with a grin, walking up to get a banana.

"To we have to name the poultry Mikey?" Mikey asked.

"Yes. Come with me, Mikey, we'll get you a banana!" Frank said.

"Do chicken-ducks even eat bananas, Frank?" Gerard asked. But Frank was already gone, trying to stuff one into Mikey's mouth (the bird, not the bassist.)

Everyone was asleep. Well, everyone was TRYING to sleep, but they couldn't. Frank was playing peek-a-boo with his new chicken-duck.

"Frank...shut up. I'm glad you like your new pet, but we're trying to sleep." Britney groaned.

"Don't listen to the mean blond, Mikey. She doesn't like birds." Frank said, holding "Mikey" like a baby.

"Mikey...are you okay? You look sick." Frank said.

"I'm fine..." Mikey groaned.

"No...not you, the bird. He was asking the bird." Ray said, one eye open.

"Oh." Mikey said, falling back asleep. The people on the island were going to have long days ahead of them, they could already tell. They were right.