Stranded

Don't Speak.

"Ow...ow...OW!" Gerard groaned. Britney was helping him clean a scratch he got on his face.

"Sorry. You can't tumble on the ground with two other guys and not get hurt." Britney said, rolling her eyes. She stopped and thought over what she had just said. Gerard grinned and opened his mouth when her hand went over it.

"Just...just don't." She said, looking into his brown, bruised, eyeliner-less eyes. Carol and Bob were helping Mikey and Ray, and Frank sat to the side. He was attending his own wound. While trying to stop the fighting, Ray accidentally kicked him...uh...let's just say somewhere that nobody could help him with. So...basically he just sat there, squinting and still recovering from the pain.

"Hold still Ray...Ray...RAY! God...you're moving more than Frank on stage." Bob said, wiping away some of the blood on his forehead.

"Very funny Ra-OW!! God Britney...could you do that ANY harder?" Gerard asked. He stopped a minute, and had to cover her mouth this time. Frank was finally okay enough to walk again...so he came and sat by Gerard and Britney. For about two hours, everyone stayed split into two groups to calm themselves (Britney, Gerard, and Frank in one and Bob, Carol, Ray, and Mikey in the other.) Frank, Gerard, and Britney were having a serious discussion on fingernail biting when Frank felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see Ray.

"I uh...I just wanted to say sorry for kicking you. It was an accident. I *meant* to kick Gerard over there." Ray said, glaring at the bruised up singer. Gerard was going to argue...but decided he was sick of that. So he just shrugged and sat back, looking down. Ray sort of felt sorry for him. He got off a lot worse than the other two. He said crap he shouldn't of...but they've been stranded on an island for over a month...maybe what they said shouldn't be judged too harshly. He was about to apologize...but decided against it and went back the others. Gerard sighed...dissapointed. He was hoping Ray would say more...he HATED fighting. He decided to just leave it alone now, and got back to their conversation.

"It gross to bite them when your hands are dirty..." He started again...continuing their "nail biting" conversation.

It had now been a week since Gerard had talked to Mikey or Ray. He was getting sick of the silent treatment they had going on. Truthfully, so were Mikey and Ray.

"C'mon Gerard....this has been going on for a week. Just talk to them for god's sake....apologize....just do something. It's hard enough being on an island...but being on one when some are feuding...it's unbearable." Carol said firmly. Gerard looked at her.

"But I-"

"JUST do it. No arguments. Just. Do. It." Carol said, immediately putting her hand over Gerard's mouth. He then got up and walked to Ray and Mikey. This was NOT going to be fun...but he didn't want to have to deal with Carol.