Stranded

Dead! (?)(Part Two)

"Okay...Gerard, tear off a part of your shirt and wet in in the water over there. And Frank, tear off a little of your shirt, but keep it dry." Mikey instructed. Gerard and Frank did as Mikey said, handing the pieces of cloth over to him.

Mikey first took the wet cloth. He lightly dabbed it over where the blood was, and wiped it with the the dry cloth.

"I need more." Mikey said. With that, Ray, Bob, and Britney tore of a part of their pants and wet them. Mikey also tore of a little of his shirt, keeping it dry. By the time everyone have forked over part of their attire, Mikey had the wound cleaned up. He was right. It was a lot of blood...but from a pretty small wound. Mikey took the last of the cloth and tied it around Bert's wound, to act as a bandage. It wasn't bleeding a lot, but enough that it should be covered. Thankfully, Bert was only bitten. Mikey searched the rest of the body to make sure there wasn't anything he missed. Then, seeing it was breathing okay and it's pulse was fine, he looked up at Frank.

"He's going to be fine. It was a small bite...but he should probably just stay lying down for a few days...we don't want to make the wounds worse than they are. That means Frank, as much as you might want to hold him right now, he's off limits." Mikey said, wiping the sweat from his face.

"Oh thank you, Mikey!" Frank yelled, hugging his fellow bandmate.

"Yeah, yeah...alright...get off me." Mikey said. Gerard just couldn't resist.

"Is that what Alicia says to you at night?" He teased his brother.

"Ha ha...you're so damn funny!" Mikey said, rolling his eyes. Mikey would get more upset, but he couldn't. He was relieved that everything would be okay...and he was so glad he made Frank happy. He had felt tense with him since he had first gotten Bert, even after they made up. After this, he knew things between them would be alright. For now, atleast.