Stranded

Gerard's Coat.

"How long has it been?" Bob asked, shivering from the wind.

Ray glanced at his watch "About 3 and a half hours." Hearing that, Bob groaned and walked over to Gerard, Gerard was sitting back, trying to get reception on a cell phone he had. No luck.

"Damn. Guess we're going to find another way out of here." He muttered. Then he turned around and saw Bob looking at him strangely.

"What's up with you?" Gerard asked suspiciously.

"It's just...your coat. It looks so warm." Bob said longingly.

"Yeah...it really is. I'm glad I had it on the ship with me." Gerard said with a slight chuckle. Now the other band members were looking, realizing how cold they were...and how warm Gerard's jacket was. Frank finally spoke.

"Uh...Gerard. Listen....we're all kind of cold. You know, it's very windy. And me and Ray have these tee shirts, and Mikey and Bob have those really thin long sleeve shirts. Maybe you could...." Frank glanced Gerard oh so warm looking coat.

"Maybe I could what?" Gerard asked, even more suspicious.

"...Share?" Ray said, looking at his feet. Gerard looked at him, look of confusion.

"Why didn't any of you bring you're coats? And how the hell do you share a coat?" Gerard asked, zipping the coat up higher.

"We didn't think to, what with the threat of drowning and all." Mikey sighed sarcastically.

"You had yours on already when it happened, and by now it's mostly dried off...maybe we could rotate it from guy to guy, switching every hald an hour or so..." Frank said, starting to feel the coat. Gerard looked at Frank, Frank's hand, then back up at Frank. He gave a slight smile, then quickly snapped out of it.

"I don't know...I mean, it is MY coat after all." As Gerard said that, all members gave (or atleast attempted to give) Gerard a puppy dog stare. He finally buckled down.

"FIne. But it starts now...so I get it for another thirty minutes...then it will go to Mikey. He looks practically frozen." Gerard said, and nobody argued.