Stranded

Sweet Dreams

Mikey looked around. It was dark, and very quiet. He sat down on a cold rock, leaning back. Suddenly, he saw something coming towards him. A blond girl in a bikini. She walked over, showing a lot of skin (a LOT) and sat on Mikey's lap. She slowly leaned over and kissed her, and they were suddenly making out. He reached over to her bikini, but suddenly shook his head. The anonymous "blond girl" suddenly turned to Britney. They continued making out, and he glance back at her. She was smiling back up at him. But suddenly, her face morphed into Gerard's.

"Mikey...Mikey...MIKEY!" Gerard yelled. Mikey was suddenly back on the island, in the morning. He looked up at his brother.

"ARG! Oh my GOD Gerard...don't DO that!" Mikey said, scrambling to his feet.

"Sorry...I just wanted to say that breakfast (by breakfast, he of course means fish) is ready." Gerard said.

"You NEVER wake me up for breakfast." Mikey said.

"Oh...and I also wanted to let you know...that...uh...whatever you were dreaming about...you were moaning. I wanted to wake you before you got...uh...*too* excited, IF you know what I mean." Gerard said, winking. The TREES knew what Gerard meant.

"Oh my god...he knew what I was dreaming about." Mikey muttered to himself. "Atleast he didn't know WHO I was dreaming about." He said a little louder, blushing.

Mikey was sitting on the rock, eating his fish. Everyone else had eaten and were playing games with Bert, who was still bed *erm* sand ridden. He took another bite, and put it down. He was full. At this point, everyone only ate enough to fill themselves, they needed to make sure they'd have enough, which was easy for them, because they were all sick of the fish. He heard footstep, and glanced up to see Britney walking toward him.

"Hey!" She said cheerily, looking at Mikey, then down at his fish. "You gonna eat that?"

"No...go ahead and take it." He said, not looking her in the face. She grabbed it and took a bite.

"Thanks...I didn't have a lot to eat this morning." She said, finishing off the bit he didn't eat. She licked her fingers and grinned up at him, suddenly burping. Her face turned red, and she covered her mouth.

"Uh...excuse me." She said, laughing.

"No problem." He said, still not looking at her.

"What's the matter with you?" She said, looking over to his face, wondering why he was looking down at the ground.

"I...I'm just tired, that's all." He said.

"How the hell could THAT be true? You were the last to wake up...and we ALL knew that because of the moaning fit you had." She said, chuckling.

Oh god. She had heard it too.

"I was dreaming about...my cat." He said. HIS CAT??? Oh my god. He could NOT believe he just said that. She was giving him a weird look.

"You're cat? I figured you were dreaming about some beautiful woman. Maybe me!" She said, laughing at the idea.

"How did you know that?!" Mikey asked, getting up.

"How did I know what?" Britney asked, confused.

"That I dreamt about you!" He screamed. Everyone in the island heard.

"You...you DREAMT about me?!" She asked, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"What? You said you knew!"

"I was kidding!"

Now everyone on the island was staring. They were all curious as to how THIS would end.