Stranded

Secrets

"You....you really DREAMT about me?!" Britney said, half flattered, half weirded out.

"Uh...no." He said, blushing and sitting down.

"Hey...now you two are even!" Caroline blurted out. Now everyone looked at her. Britney was glaring up at her.

"Shut UP Carol." Britney muttered to her.

"What do you mean...even?!" Mikey asked.

"No...nothing. I didn't say anything." Carol said. Was that really the best she could think of?

"No...no you said something. Please enlighten us, Carol." Gerard said, enjoying every second of this. You might think that getting enjoyment from other people's misery might be cruel, but honestly...what else will you do on an island? Carol...looking at Britney nervously, started to talk.

"A-about a week and a half ago...Britney had a dream about Mikey...they were both on a boat, and-"

"Enough....ENOUGH ENOUGH ENOUGH!" Britney said, quickly going to cover her friend's mouth.

"Pharry." Caroline muttered through her hand, saying "sorry." Now Mikey had a grin on his face.

"Oh don't you EVEN!" Britney yelled, glaring at the bassist, who was grinning like a Jack O'Lantern.

"Don't even....what? Are you REALLY going to yell at someone you DREAM about?" He said, smiling wider.

"Oh you're one to talk! You dreamt about me!" Britney yelled.

"Yeah...but you did first." Mikey said, still grinning. Besides...I've dreamt about a lot of people on this islannn....." Mikey said, soon realizing he was giving away more than he hoped, wrapped up in his cockiness.

"Like...who?" Britney said, really wanting to humiliate him. "Who ELSE have you dreamt about?"

"No one..." Mikey said, sitting down.

"Yeah...no one except Carol, Britney, Gerard, Ray, Bob, and me..." Frank said, grinning.

"You shut up! Atleast I didn't dream about Gerard in a wedding dress!" Mikey said.

"Actually...that was me...." Gerard said, raising his hand.

"You dreamt about yourself?" Mikey asked...scratching his head.

"Oh no! I was dreaming about Frank...I-" Gerard stopped suddenly. WHY was he saying this?

"Hee hee." Frank said, remembering Gerard telling him about this.

"Well...atleast I didn't break my Veganism!" Gerard yelled, pointing at Frank.

"You PROMISED you wouldn't tell!" Frank screamed, standing up. Everyone gasped.

"Frank?! You ate MEAT?!" Britney asked, shocked.

"Yeah! ONCE. You guys were talking about how great the fish was...and I...I couldn't help it. All I've had to eat on this stupid island is bananas, berries, and apples....I was HUNGRY! And it was only once...about two weeks ago...I think. I don't even know HOW to keep time on this damn island!" Frank yelled. "Atleast I'm not Ray and Bob...who almost ate Bert!" He yelled, trying to get the attention on someone else.

"What?" Bob asked.

"No we didn't!" Ray said.

"Well...Ray once hit him." Frank said, crossing his arms.

"I TAGGED him during Duck Duck Goose..." Ray said.

"Shows how much YOU know...it's called Duck Duck CHICKEN! God you people are ignorant! Bert is a CHICKEN-duck! Not a duck! Not a chicken! A CHICKEN-DUCK!!!!!" Frank screamed. Everyone started yelling at eachother...when they heard a shrill whistle. Everyone looked to see who did it. It was Bob.

"You GUYS are being absolutely RIDICULOUS! Blaming OTHER people to get the attention off of yourselfs. We are stuck on this island and it SUCKS...which is why we can't tear eachother apart. We have to set our differences aside and get along...or else we won't live to be rescued. ALL that stuff you guys mentioned is in the past. Now let's MOVE ON and get ON with our lives!" Bob yelled, making peace ONCE again. Everyone looked around. They have fought way too many times on this island...enough was enough. Bob was absolutely right.

"Sorry I dreamt about you." Britney said to Mikey.

"Same to you." He said back.

"Sorry I told your secret." Carol said to Britney.

"Sorry I told yours Frank." Gerard said.

"Uh...sorry I ate you....uh...fish I ate." Frank said...not sure who he was apologizing to.

"Sorry for being absolutely awesome." Bob said. Now he was the cocky one. But everyone let it go for now...just happy he made them realize how much they needed eachother at this time.