Stranded

And We All Fall Down

The island was dark. Gerard sat on the sand, running it through his fingers. He stood up, and saw Lyn-z, walking on the water.

"Come home, Gerard. I miss you a lot....and can you pick up some milk on the way?" Lyn-z asked. Gerard nodded, and waved as she dissapeared.

Everything went light. Gerard looked up at Mikey, who was above him.

"Hey...you okay?" Mikey said. I believe Gerards response was something along the lines of "flurvin."

"Uh...ARE you okay, Gerard?" Mikey asked.

"Yeah Lins....I got the milk." Gerard said, still delirious.

"I'll take that as a no." Mikey said. He stayed near Gerard...talking to him. In about five minutes, Gerard was back to normal...although extremely grumpy.

"Can you get me some aspririn, Mike?" Gerard groaned, rubbing his head.

"Uh sure...I'll just ask that tree right there to pick some up." Mikey said. Gerard looked at him, as the ugliness of realization dawned.

"Damn." He said simply, rubbing his head. Mikey slowly lifted his head to feel where Gerard was hit...it was already swollen and red. Gerard winced.

"God! Mikey...not so hard." Gerard said. Frank started giggling.

"Grow up, Frank!" Ray said. He was starting to feel like a broken record.

"Sorry." Frank said, petting Bert (ha ha...I know, that sentence sounds really weird.) Frank hadn't let go of him since he found him during the storm. He would have argued with Ray, but he was so happy that both Gerard and Bert were okay, that he decided to let it go.

"Uh...Gerard...I know you're still hurting and all, but what was the whole Lyn-z/milk thing about?" Ray asked.

"I...don't remember. I think it might have been from a dream I had." Gerard said.

"Here..." Carol said, tearing off another part of her jeans. "...your bleeding a bit." She said, putting the cloth to Gerard's head. Everyone was safe and sound. They survived their first big storm.