Stranded

Surprise Guest

It was early in the morning, and Ray was the first one up. He slowly washed his face, shivering from the chilly air. He heard a twig snap behind him.

"AH!" He yelled, startled. He turned around...and was surprised at what he saw. In front of him stood a man, maybe in his mid-late twenties. He was in a tee shirt and jeans, torn up, and was incredibly dirty. The man had light brown hair, shoulder length, dark brown eyes, and a five 'o clock shadow. He was about average height. The man glanced at Ray, and sped walked to Ray, pleading look in his eyes. He was clearly out of breath.

"Uh...you okay?" Ray asked the man. He took a few breaths, then started to speak.

"Hi...uh...is there a phone nearby?" The man coughed out.

"Oh yeah...just walk by three trees, and turn left at the rock. If you reach a bush, you've gone too far." Ray said, sarcastically. The man started to follow his directions.

"Woah there...I was kidding. There are no phones here, bud. Sorry to say...trust me...if there were, I sure as hell wouldn't be here." Ray said, laughing a little.

"Oh...sorry. I'm kind of mixed up...I just swam like two miles." The man said, torn between being tired and embarrassed.

"Oh...what's your name?" Ray asked the man, sort of curious. This is the first time he had seen someone other than Britney, Carol, and the MCR members in months.

"Uh...Martin -er, well Marty. It's officially Martin, but I hate that name...so everybody just calls me Marty...so, where's the phone again?" He asked. Realization dawned. "Oh yeah...right. So...you are...?" Marty asked.

"Uh...Ray...Ray Toro." Ray said, in a James Bond fashion.

"Oh wow...that name sounds familiar...do I know you from somewhere?" Marty asked. Ray smiled.

"Well...it might be that I'm in a band...My Chemical Romance." Ray said.

"OH! Yeah...that's where I know you from....I have a friend who is obsessed with your band." Marty said. "OH...but I like you guys too..."

"It's alright." Ray nodded.

"No really...I like...uh...what's that one song...you know...with that video with you guys going to like this....uh...private school or something? I believe you ate a pencil." Marty asked.

"Oh yeah. That's the video for "I'm Not Okay." Ray said.

"Oh yeah...I like that song. You guys are cool." Marty said.

Mikey and Gerard were awake now, slowly walking towards them. Gerard and Mikey whispered to eachother. Britney started walking up, with Carol. Britney was the first to notice Marty. Unlike the others, her eyes started widening.

"Oh...my...god." She said. She nudged Carol's shoulder...causing Carol to look up. She gasped....torn between happiness and disbelief.

"Marty?!" She asked.

"CAROL?" Marty said, even more enthusiastic. The two ran at eachother....embracing tightly. Then they went off into a deep, deep kiss.

"Uh..." Ray just said.

"That's Carol's fiance, Marty." Britney whispered, still in shock. What was going to happen now?
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that this would probably never happen in real like, it's a pretty big coincidence...but let's face it...I kind of gave up realism when I brought in the Chicken-duck....or when I made MCR get stranded in the first place.